TS TET 2024: It is conducted at the state level by the government of the Telangana State School Education Department. This entrance is generally organized specially for those aspirants who are seeking the opportunity in the teaching line of government/state colleges of Telangana state. There are basically two papers conducted in this TET, Paper-I is for the Primary Teacher level (I-V), and Paper-II is for the Upper Primary Level (VI-VIII). Applicants can apply for both papers i.e. for Paper-III which includes teaching from the I-VIII standard. TS TET 2024 Application form will be released by the education board of Telangana state.
Telangana TET 2024 Important Dates
|Notification release date||March 2024|
|Availability of Application Form||March 2024|
|Deadline to submit the Application Form||April 2024|
|Issue of the Admit card||June 2024|
|Telangana TET 2024 Exam Date||June 2024|
|Result Declaration||Will be updated soon.|
TS TET 2024 Important Links
|TSTET 2024 Official Notification||Check Here|
|TSTET 2024 Information Bulletin||Chere Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|
TS TET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
There are certain terms and conditions which have to be fulfilled before filling application form:
- Applicants must be of 18yrs of age.
- The upper age limit would be 35yrs old.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates.
For Primary Teachers:
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in the relevant disciple from any recognized University/ Institution is required.
- Applicants must have secured a minimum of 50 % marks in their 12th standard and 40 % marks for reserved candidates (SC/ST categories candidates).
For Upper Primary Teacher:
- Candidates have qualified for the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from any recognized University/Institution.
- Applicants have to secure a minimum of 50 % marks in their qualifying degree.
TS TET 2024 Application Form
Participants need to access the official site of the Telangana State School Education Department i.e. on www.tstet.cgg.gov.in. Telangana Educational Board conducts Telangana TET every year and large no. of candidates who appear for this examination have to grasp the opportunity. Telangana TET 2024 Application Form will be made available on to the official site in the month of March 2024. Remit the application fee via online or offline mode. Candidates can fill out their form prior to due dates. After successful completion of the form take the printout of the Application form and keep it safe.
- Application fee amounts to Rs-200/- for general category candidates.
- Relaxation will be given to the reserved candidates when the official notice will be released by the authority.
- Mode of payment would be online or offline mode.
- There are basically three papers-Paper-I and Paper-II and Paper-III
- Paper-I is basically teaching at the Primary level (I-V).
- Paper-II is teaching at the Upper Primary level (VI-VIII).
- Paper-III includes those who are interested in teaching I-VIII standards.
- The question paper carries 150 marks.
- The total no. of questions would be 150.
- The duration of the exam is 1 ½ hrs.
- The Question paper consists of questions related to Language-1, language-2, pedagogy, mathematics, and environmental studies.
- Each section carries 30marks.
- In order to qualify for the test, candidate need to score 60% marks.
Paper I: Structure
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
Paper II: Structure
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science or any other subjects teacher||60 MCQs||60|
TS TET 2024 Admit Card
Telangana Education Board will issue Telangana TET 2024 Admit card only to eligible candidates. The admit card will be made available on the official site prior to 15days of the examination. It is concluded as the mandatory and important document which has to carry along on the examination date.
Contents of the Admit Card
The admit card will be having following content as Name, Date of Birth, Roll no., Father’s name, Date & timings, Venue of the examination, Instructions to be followed during the examination.
Steps to download the TS TET 2024 Admit card
- Visit the official site i.e. on www.tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- Search for the link of the Telangana TET 2024 Admit Card on the home page.
- Fill the details required in the form name, DOB, registration no. etc.
- Submit it.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Take the printout of it and don’t forget to carry on the examination date.
- The answer keys for all papers will be released by the Department of School Education, Government of Telangana.
- The answer key will be released on the official website after the written exam is conducted.
- The answer key can be used to by candidates to check answers to all questions and candidates can get an estimation of their scores in the written exam.
- Objections related to the initial answer key can be submitted in online mode to the exam authorities by the stipulated date.
- After objections (if any) are submitted by candidates, a final answer key will be released on the official website of the exam.
- The education board will take some time to check the result, therefore the result will be displayed on the official portal after few days of the examination.
- The Result judges the performance of the candidate.
The minimum marks need to score to pass the exam are as mentioned below:
|General||60% and above|
|BCs||50% and above|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||40% and above|
- Telangana TET 2024 will commence in the month of May 2024.
- The admit card will be issued to the candidate prior to 15 days of the examination.
- Admit card has to be downloaded from the official site by entering some details.
- Don’t forget to bring the admit card on the examination date otherwise the examiner will not permit to give the examination.
- The result will be declared after some time of the conduction of the examination.