To provide eligibility teacher recruitment in Delhi state, the Delhi Education Department Conduct a certificate examination. Candidates can register their application form through online mode, those who’ve completed their B.Ed examination and want to make career in teaching field at Delhi State. Candidates can quickly apply for Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test (Delhi TET 2018) who are want to make a career in teaching sector through submitting applications in prescribed form as before the last date. The Conduction Authority will soon release application form in January month through online mode. The database for the exam is maintained by the National Council for Teacher. The graduates from all disciplines can apply for the Teacher Eligibility Test, but they need to secure more than 60% to qualify. Every year the exam is held for the candidates who want to become a teacher of the Central government and state government schools. For more details about Delhi TET 2018 Application like, Admit Card, Syllabus and Pattern, Eligibility, Exam Date, Best Book and others read the below article.
Delhi TET 2018: Important Dates
|Online Application Started from
|Closing Date to apply online
|Last date to pay application fee
|Delhi TET Exam 2017 Date
|Admit Card issuing Date
Delhi TET 2018: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria for those who want to apply for the Teacher Eligibility Test:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India and also be a resident of Delhi
- The candidates must secure a minimum of 45% marks in total in their Senior Secondary/Intermediate or equivalent exam
- Or, the candidates who have appeared for or passed the 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.)
- Or, they must have passed or appeared in the final exam of the 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Or, have passed the 2 year Diploma in Special Education can also apply for the exam
- The students who have appeared for the final year exam can also apply
- There is a relaxation of 5% provided as per the State Govt. regulations, in case of the reserved category.
- The candidates can apply to the Upper Primary Section (VI – VIII) entrance exam those who have cleared or appeared for the 4 year B.Sc. Ed/ B. A or B.A.Ed / B.Sc.Ed with 50%.
- The candidates need to have B. Ed Degree prior to the application.
Paper pattern for Paper-I
|Child Development and Pedagogy
Paper pattern for Paper-II
|Child Development and Pedagogy
|Maths & Science
Delhi TET 2018 Application Form
The candidates must go to the official site of the Delhi TET who are interested and eligible to apply for the Delhi TET Examination 2018. The Delhi Education Department provides online application form to register their name to appear in examination. Candidate should have Email ID to get Login registration ID and Password to apply for this exam. After that complete and fill all required details such as Detail of Applicant, Scan Photo and Signature, Education Qualification and payment application fee. Submit the same before the last date with the application fees after filling the application form.
Steps to Apply Delhi TET 2018
- The candidates need to apply online for the DTET by visiting the official website at delhiboard.org
- Register with a valid email address and mobile number
- The login credentials will be made available to the candidates
- The candidates can access the application form by their login credentials and fill it up with correct details
- The candidates must keep the Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature as it is required during the application form.
- The candidates, either online or offline modes will have to pay the application fee.
- Update the transaction details and submit the application form after verifying the details.
- When the form will be completed, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Take a printout of the same and submit to the District Education Officer
- Download admit card through name, date of birth or application number.
- Click on the Examination link and there the link of the Admit Card will be made available.
- The candidates can download the admit card from the official website 15 days prior to the examination.
- E-Admit card carry all details of the Delhi TET 2017 Examination.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of the same. Carry it to the examination hall.
- After examination every student need to check their score card to compare with cut off marks.
- DTET 2017 Result will release two month later of examination with rank card and status to qualified and unqualified for selection.
- If you get more than marks to category cut off marks eligible to get certificate of Delhi Primary Teacher vacancy.
- If you face with any query, leave a comment in comment box.
- We will try to provide solution as soon as possible.
Delhi TET 2018: Syllabus
- The applicants who are interested in applying for the Delhi TET Examination 2017 must know the syllabus of the same.
- For Paper I, the topics like Child Development, Language I, Language II, Mathematics and Environmental Science will be there.
- For Paper II the topics like Child Development & Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies etc will be present.
- All the topics must be learned in details.