TSRJC CET Result 2024: Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSREIS) releases the TSRJC CET Result online on the official portal after the successful conclusion of the Common Entrance Test. Candidates can check the result from tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in with the help of Hall Ticket No and Date of Birth. Admission will be on the basis of the merit list prepared after judging the performance of each candidate. For admission to Junior Residential Colleges, the TREI Society announces the result as per the schedule. Candidates can use the link provided in the following article to check the result. Check your TSRJC CET Result in the following article.
- The selection of the students will be on the basis of merit in the Common Entrance examination, Reservation, Special category, and Local area.
- For MEC and CEC Group, a combined rank will be given to the candidates.
- If a candidate opted for MEC is not selected for MEC, his/her candidature shall be considered for CEC also and Vice versa.
- For MPC, BPC, and MEC/CEC, the seats will be given on the basis of the common merit list of Children of Armed Personnel, PHC, and Sports categories against OC.
- The seats will be allotted based on the merit of the entrance test among the PHC candidates under the PHC category (minimum disability is 40%).
- The seats will be allotted based on the merit in the entrance test among the sports category under the Sports category.
- NCC candidates are not eligible under the CAP category.
- Under the CAP (Children of Armed Personnel) category, the seats will be allotted based on merit in the entrance test.
Steps to check TSRJC CET Result
- Visit the official page and find the result page or use the direct link provided above.
- Enter the required details correctly to check the result.
- Take a printout of the result and keep it safe for future reference.
- The higher marks secured by the candidate in Mathematics for MPC, Social Studies for MEC/CEC, and Biological Science for BPC will be considered.
- The higher marks secured by the candidate in Physical Science for MPC and for BPC, Mathematics for MEC/CEC will be considered.
- Advanced age as criteria.
- The female candidate shall be given a higher rank.
- Candidates belonging to the following communities (in that order) shall be given a higher rank: ST, SC, BC-A, BC – B, BC-C, BC – D, BC – E, OC.