UPRTOU Application Form 2022: UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University releases the applications for admission to its Bachelor of Education Programme. UPRTOU is a public university in Allahabad that provides access to higher education for large segments of the population. The University conducts this examination for the candidates to make a career in teaching in the schools of UP. Candidates are advised to apply as per the direction in the official prospectus and before the last date decided. To check the process of UPRTOU Application Form 2022, read the following article.
UPRTOU Application Form 2022: Important Dates
|Starting of the Online application forms||1st week of Mar 2022|
|Last date of Entrance Fee Challan generation and submission||1st week of May 2022|
|Submission of application form ends on||2nd week of May 2022|
|Last date of receiving completed hard copy of application form||2nd week of May 2022|
|Issue of admit cards||4th week of May 2022|
|Entrance test date||1st week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||1st week of June 2022|
|Admission starts from||4th week of June 2022|
|Counseling||To be announced|
UPRTOU Application Form 2022
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The application forms must be filled by candidates for admission into the program. Candidates can find the apply link available on the official website at uprtou.ac.in. The link which says “B.Ed./B.Ed.SE Entrance Exam Application Form” will be present on the home page. Candidates can able to apply online from the link provided here. Proceed to complete the formalities and fill all the details. Candidates need to pay the sum of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 550/- if they belong to SC/ST category).
Steps to fill UPRTOU Application Form 2022
- Visit the official website and find the link for UPRTOU Application Form 2022 on the homepage.
- Open the link and provide details like- Name, Father’s Name, Program Name, Address, and Category (General, SC/ ST/ OBC).
- Candidates have to get themselves registered after providing these details along with paying the application fee charges.
- The candidates will have to complete the rest of the formalities like uploading colored scanned photograph and signature once the payment has been made.
- Candidates completing a teacher education program recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) from the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- 4 Years Integrated program, B.Ed. M.Ed. 3 years of integrated program and any other NCTE recognized face to face mode Teacher’s Training Course.) Or
- Trained teachers working in a primary school located in Uttar Pradesh.
- Bachelor / Master of Science / Social Sciences / Humanities degree with at least 50 percent marks will be eligible for admission to the B.Ed program.
- Engineering or technical with a specialization in science and mathematics with at least 55 percent marks.
- Passed the Graduate Examination with two subjects from a recognized university, or one of the following subjects at graduation and one subject at intern level – Mathematics, Home Science, History, Geography, Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Political Science, Psychology Science, sociology, economics, and commerce.
University/Institute offering Admission
- D College, Jaunpur (S-036)
- J College, Baraut, Baghpat (S-063)
- HN Mishra College of Education, Kanpur (S-1381)
- Faiz-E-Aam Modern Degree College, Mathura (S-228)
- Upardaha Degree College, Baraut, Allahabad (S-086)
- Krishna Sudama P.G. College, Sadat Gazipur (S-114)
- Dev Indrawati Mahavidyalayaa, Ambedkar Nagar (S-816)
- D. Upadhyay Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur (S-016)
- Shri Mahaveer Prasad Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Rajaji Puram, Lucknow (S-263)
- Chaudhary Tulsiram Yadav University, Ghosara, Tulsinagar, Allahabad (S-111)
UPRTOU Application Form 2022: Important Points
- You can make payment through online generated challan or through transferring it online.
- No, the examination is in the offline mode or pen-paper or OMR based.
- No, only the residents of Uttar Pradesh will consider under the reserved category. The rest of the candidates will be considered as general.