UP B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023: King George’s Medical University (KGMU) conducts the UP B.Sc Nursing entrance examination to offer admission to the candidates in the top nursing colleges of Uttar Pradesh. King George’s Medical University was formerly known as Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University. The candidates who want to pursue their career in nursing can apply for the entrance examination of UP B.Sc Nursing 2023. You can get the important details about UP B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 from this article.
UP B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Dates
The important dates against important events are based on UP B.Sc Nursing admission. The dates mentioned here are tentative that may be changed by the examination authority as per their notification. You can get an idea about the UP B.Sc Nursing examination 2023 from the important dates mentioned below.
|Application procedure commencement||4th week of July 2023|
|Last date of submission of applications||2nd week of August 2023|
|Last date to pay the application fee||2nd week of August 2023|
|Correction of application forms||August 2023|
|Availability of admit cards||4th week of August 2023|
|Entrance examination date||1st week of August 2023|
|Answer Key||1st week of September 2023|
|Request for scrutiny||1st week of September 2023|
|Declaration of results||2nd week of September 2023|
|Merit list release date||4th week of September 2023|
|The counseling process will starts||4th week of September to 1st week of October 2023|
|Second Counselling||2nd week of October 2020|
|Mop up Round||4th week of October 2020|
- The minimum age to apply for UP B.Sc Nursing is 17 years at the time of admission.
- Both male & female candidates are eligible to apply for the B.Sc Nursing course.
- The applicants must have passed 12th with PCB or PCBE from a recognized Board.
- The candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam (40% marks in the case of reserved categories).
- The applicants who have completed the GNM Diploma course from a recognized institute or university are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final examination on the 12th can also apply for UP B.Sc Admission 2023.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Admission
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
UP B.Sc Nursing Application Form
- The application forms will be available online on the official website.
- The candidates can fill out and submit the application form from the official website.
- You are advised to go through the important instructions given on the official website before you start filling up the application form.
- Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria specified by the admission authority, otherwise you will not be eligible to apply for the B.Sc Nursing course.
- The applicants have to provide all the genuine details in the application form as required by the examination authority.
- After filling up all the details, you can click on submit for the submission of your application form.
- Do not forget to take the printout of the duly filled-in application form.
UP B.Sc Nursing Application Fee
The candidates can pay the application fee only through online mode via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- The application fee for the candidates who belong to General Category is Rs. 1000/-
- The fee for reserved category candidates is Rs. 500/-.
- The candidates who belong to the PH category are exempted from the application fee.
- The entrance examination will be held in offline mode i.e. pen & paper mode.
- The examination will be bilingual i.e. it will be conducted in both Hindi & English languages.
- The candidates will get 2 hours to attempt the question paper.
- The question paper will have a total of 100 questions of MCQ type.
- The applicants will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer.
UP B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023
The admit cards for the entrance examination will be released on the official website a few weeks before the examination date. The candidates must download their admit cards from the website to be eligible to attend the examination. Without admit cards, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
The examination authority will declare the examination result on the official website itself. The result will be declared after a few weeks of the successful completion of the examination. The candidates can check their results from the official website.
UP B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2023
The details of the counseling schedule will be updated on the official website mentioning the date, time, venue, etc. The candidates will get an opportunity to choose the course & the college as per their preference in the counseling procedure. The seat allotment will be done based on the candidates’ performance in the entrance exam. After the allotment of seats, the candidates have to report to the allotted college for confirmation of the seats.
7 thoughts on “UP B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern”
Sir bsc ka admission form kab
I want to read
Sir Ye bsc nursing application form Kab ayega
Kgmu mai b.sc nursing ke form kb fill kiye jaegy
Sir up nursing b.sc fome kab aayega
Sir bsc nursing ka exam date kab hai