UP CPAT 2019 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-AYUSH Test is conducted by Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi for admission into BUMS, BAMS and BHMS programmes for the academic session 2019-2020. Ayush exam do not cover the under the NEET Exam. It is advised to read the official advertisement from the official website. Information about UP CPAT 2019 like, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result etc can be read in the article below.
UP CPAT 2019 Overview
|EXAM NAME||UP CPAT 2019 (Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-AYUSH Test)|
|ORGANIZING INSTITUTE||Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Will be updated soon.|
|EXAM TYPE||State Level Entrance Exam|
|PROGRAMS OFFERED||BUMS, BAMS and BHMS programmes|
|MODE OF EXAM||Online Mode|
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||180|
|SECTION||Physics, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and Chemistry|
|TYPE OF QUESTIONS||Multiple choice Objective type of questions|
|EXAM DURATION||180 Minutes|
|ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||Secondary and Senior secondary exam from UP board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and English|
|EXAM DATE||Will be updated soon.|
UP CPAT 2019 Important Dates
|Registration Process begins||Aug to Sep, 2019|
|Payment of Application Fee||Aug to Sep, 2019|
|Date of application form filling||August to Sep, 2019|
|Admit card released on||Sep, 2019|
|Examination date||Sep, 2019|
|Publication of Answer key||Sep, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Oct, 2019|
UP CPAT 2019 Application Form Details
Candidates are needs to access the official website of CPAT i.e. cpatup2016.org. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. Candidates can only apply in online mode. Fill details as per your original documents. Candidates do not need to send hard copy of their application. Please do not submit more than one application. Incomplete application will be rejected by the authority.
- Candidates must have domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidate should be a permanent person of UP.
- The minimum age of candidates must be 17 years.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th examination with subject of (Physics, chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Biology and English) from recognised board.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
|For Freedom Fighter||02|
|For Physically Handicap PH||03|
|For NCC “C” Certificate||01|
- The fee for general category will be 1600 rupees.
- The application for reserved category will be 800 rupees.
- The application fee can be paid through online modes of transaction like Net banking/ Credit card.
|Subjects||Physics, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and Chemistry|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice Objective type of questions|
|Total No. of questions||200|
- Admit card must be downloaded from the official website of UP CPAT 2019.
- Via registration number, candidates can easily download the admit card.
- Offline admit card will not be available.
- Admit card will be used in the counselling time.
- Admit card consist all important details about the examination.
- Candidates can download the admit car at given time interval.
- Candidates download get the copy of answer key from official site.
- Answer key helps to get the idea of cut off.
- Answer key will be issued in the mid of September 2019.
- Candidates can file objection regarding answer key.
Cut off/Merit list:
- Seat allotment will be based on the score/rank in entrance exam.
- On the basis of cut off marks, rank will be generated.
- Candidates need to focus on the entrance examination.
- Candidates can download the result from official site.
- UP CPAT 2019 result will be issued in the month of October 2019.
- Counselling will be based on the result/rank card.
- Counselling process will be conducted in the month October 2019.
- According to the rank in the test, candidates will be called for attending the counselling session.
- Counselling dates will be announced soon.
- 12th class passing mark sheet.
- Domicile certificate (compulsory for all).
- ID proof and passport size photos.
- Caste certificate (Necessary for reserved candidates).
- Character Certificate the e from the previous school.