UAPMT 2018 Notification, Application form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
UAPMT 2018 is the gateway for admission to various Ayurvedic institutions of the State. For providing admission into undergraduate degree courses in BAMS, BHMS and BUMS, Uttarakhand Ayurved University conducts the Uttarakhand Ayurveda Pre Medical Test (UAPMT 2018). Read the official advertisement from the official website for all the important information about UAPMT 2018 like, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Result etc read the article below carefully.
UAPMT 2018 Important Dates
|Application form availability and starting of selling||2nd week of January 2018|
|Application form closes on||3rd week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form at university||4th week of April 2018|
|Availability of Admit card||2nd week of May 2018|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2018|
|Announcement of Result||Last week of May 2018|
UAPMT 2018 Application Form Details
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
UAPMT 2018 application form can be purchased from a nearby post office. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. The forms will be available in the 2nd week of January 2018. The candidate has to send it to the University address, after filling the application form. The application form has to be sent via speed post before the due date. Students are advised to take a printout of the completed application form and keep it safe.
- The age of the student must be 17 years as on or before 31st December 2018.
- Students must pass the 12th standard in science stream from the concerned State Governments and Education boards with 50% aggregate marks.
- The necessary subjects that students have to pass are physics, chemistry, and biology.
- The application fee is Rs 3500/- for the General and OBC category students.
- The application fee for SC/ST/PH category students is Rs. 2500/-.
- Application fee can be submitted through Demand Draft drawn in favor of UAU, Dehradun.
- SC category – 19%
- OBC Category – 14%
- St category – 4%
- Type of Questions: Only Multiple Choice Type questions will be asked in the exam.
- Total No. of Questions: There are total 200 questions in the exam.
- Each section comprising of 50 questions.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours will be provided to complete the exam.
- Medium of Paper: The question paper will be published in English and Hindi language.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, students will be awarded with 1 mark and there is no provision for negative marking.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
- The Admit card can be downloaded from the website online.
- The admit card will be issued by the University before few days of the examination.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to examination center.
- The exam related information such as exam venue, exam date & day, time of exam will be printed on the admit card.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give exam, without the admit card.
- UAPMT result 2018 will be declared in the last week of May 2018.
- The score card will be sent to each student via post.
- On the basis of written test, a merit list will be prepared.
- On the basis of scores in the entrance exam, counselling will be conducted.
- The UAPMT 2018 Counselling will take place in a maximum of 5 rounds.
- Students those will be qualified in entrance test will be called for the counselling round.
- In order to get admission, it is necessary for the students to attend the counselling.