UAPMT 2019 Application form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
To offer admission into the undergraduate level courses of BAMS, BUMS, and BHMS, Uttarakhand Ayurveda Pre Medical Test’ (UAPMT 2019) is conducted by the Uttarakhand Ayurveda University (UAU). Through UAPMT 2019, candidates can get admission in the Ayurveda institutions of the State of Uttarakhand. Candidates can apply through the online application form and take part in the entrance test those who want to take admission in mentioned courses from the Ayurveda University or other such institutes. It is advised to read the official advertisement from the official website. Information about UAPMT 2019 like, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result etc can be read in the article below.
UAPMT 2019 Important Dates
|Online registration/form filling starts||April 2019|
|Online registration/form filling closes||May 2019|
|Release of Admit card||June 2019|
|Date of Exam||June 2019|
|Announcement of result||June/July 2019|
|Date of Counselling||July/August 2019|
UAPMT 2019 Application Form Details
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
UAPMT 2019 application form will be available offline on the assigned posts offices of Uttarakhand. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. Candidates will have to fill the application form with all the correct information. Candidates can get the form from the post offices in the month of January. The duly filled application form will be required to be sent to the assigned address attached with all the documents and the educational certificates.
- The age of the applicants must be 17 years.
- Candidates must have passed the senior secondary examination from a recognized state or central board of secondary education with minimum 50%in the senior secondary level exam.
- They must have studied the physics, chemistry, and biology at the higher secondary level.
- Candidates will be required to pay the application Fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through the credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The application fee for the candidates of the general and OBC category will be Rs. 3500.
- The application fee for the candidates of the SC/ST/PH category will be Rs. 2500.
- The application fee can also be paid through the offline viz., DD or bank challan.
- The UAPMT Exam will be of objective nature.
- The language of the question will be both Hindi and English.
- The questions paper will be conducted through the offline mode.
- There will be 200 questions of the objective nature of the examination.
- Every question will be of 1 mark and there will no provision of the negative marking.
|Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Assigned|
|Total (2 hours)||200||200|
- The admit card will be released online on the official website of the university.
- Candidates will be issued admit card, after the submission of the application form.
- Candidates need to reach the exam center along with the admit card.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- Candidates will get the information about the exam date, timing and the venue of the examination.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
- Candidates can check the result of the exam on the official website of the Uttarakhand University.
- The Uttarakhand University will release the UAPMT result 2019 in the month of May 2019.
- Candidates need to check the result online.
- Save the scorecard for the future reference for admission counselling.
- Candidates, who have taken part in the entrance test 2019, will be invited to take part in the UAPMT counselling
- There will be 5 rounds of admission counseling which candidates can appear for taking the admission.
- Candidates will be required to take part in the counselling to get the seat allotment for admission.