Bihar B.Ed 2024: Bihar Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Common Entrance Test is organized to offer admission in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programs across various Govt. & Govt. affiliated colleges and institutes of Bihar state. The online application process starts in the month of April 2024. Check here for complete details such as the application form, eligibility criteria, examination pattern & Counselling Schedule, etc.
Bihar B.Ed 2024 Important Dates
|Application Forms available from||April 2024|
|Application Form Submission ends on||May 2024|
|Application Submission will late fee||May 2024|
|Date of Entrance Examination||June 2024|
|Declaration of Result||To be Announced|
|Commencement of Counselling||To be Announced|
|Completion of Counselling||To be Announced|
|Admission last date (after Counselling)||To be Announced|
|Commencement of Academic Session||To be Announced|
Bihar B.Ed 2024 Application Form
The applicants should fill out the application forms either online or offline mode. The online application form will be issued from the website. Before filling out the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. Candidates should fill in all the mandatory details in the application form correctly and carefully. Send the duly filled application completed in all respects within the dates as given for the closing of applications either by hand at the respective university/ college offices or speed post at the address given for correspondence in the prospectus.
For Regular Education Mode
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) and/ or Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity. or
- Bachelor’s in Engineering/ Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are required.
- The reservation in seats and relaxation in the qualifying marks for SC/ST/ BC/EBC/WBC/Differently abled and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Government of Bihar. (5% relaxation in qualifying marks for appearing in selection test for reserved category.)
For Distance Education Mode
- To get the nomination in the B.Ed course through distance learning, candidates of unreserved category must have at least 50 percent and graduate from a recognized university with a minimum of 45 percent marks for reserved category candidates. (55 percent for undergraduate engineering graduates and 50 percent for the graduate degree in reserved engineering).
|General Category candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|OBC, PH, and Female Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
Candidates can pay the fee by credit card/debit card or net banking payment gateway.
- The questions will be asked from English/ Teaching Potential/ Numerical Ability/ Mental Ability/ General Knowledge subjects.
- The exam will consist of objective-type questions.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|General English Comprehension||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
- On the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test, the selection of candidates will be done.
- According to scores of the Entrance Exam, the selected candidates who qualify for the exam will be further invited for the counseling process.
- Diploma certificate
- Photocopy of Bachelor Degree Certificate, 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Bihar B.Ed. Entrance Exam Result Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
Bihar B.Ed 2024 Syllabus
- General English Comprehension: Reading Comprehension, Antonyms/Synonyms., Idioms & Phrases, Fill in the Blanks, Error Correction, Spelling Error, One-word Substitution
- General Knowledge: Question-related to Social Issue, General Science, History, Geography, Polity, Five-year plan, Current Affairs, and other Miscellaneous question
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning: Statement and Arguments, Situation Reaction Tests, Cause and Effect, Statement and Courses of Action, Syllogism, Statement and Conclusions, Statement and Assumptions, Deriving Conclusion, Assertion and Reason, Punchlines, Analytical Reasoning
- Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools: Teaching and Learning Process; Ideal teacher, Effective teaching, handling of students, classroom communication, etc., Management of Physical Resources in School – Need and Effects., Curricular and extracurricular activities such as Debate, Sports, Cultural activities, etc., Students Related Issues; Teacher Students relationship, Motivation, discipline, leadership, etc., Physical Environment: Elements of Positive Learning Environment., Management of Human Resources in School – Principal, Teachers Nonteaching staff, etc.
- General Hindi: संधि/समास, मुहावरों और लोकोक्तियाँ/कहावतें, गद्यांश, रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति, व्याकरण, उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय, रस/छन्द/अलंकार, पर्यायवाची/विपरीतार्थक शब्द, अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
Bihar B.Ed 2024 Admit Card
It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center. The admit card will be having all the important information about the candidate details and the details of the exam center and timings. The candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card. Candidates must carry the admit cards along with a photo identity proof at the examination hall.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
- Admit Card Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Examination Centre
- Examination Schedule
- Provision for sticking the Passport Size Photograph
- Gender of the Candidate
- General Instructions for the Candidates
|Bihar B.Ed Counselling 2024 Dates, Registration, 1st Round Seat Allotment|
|B.Ed Colleges in Bihar 2024: List of Govt, and Private B.Ed Colleges|
Bihar B.Ed 2024: General Instruction
- Candidates have to fill in the correct information in the application form.
- Candidates must go through the official website to get updates about the examination and admission process.
- No correction opportunity will be provided to candidates once it is submitted.
- Candidates are advised to report half an hour before the commencement of the examination at the examination center.
- Candidates must retain a copy of the admit card until the end of the admission process.
- Also, retain the scorecard until the end of the admission process.