UP TET 2018 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Notification
UP TET is popularly known as Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test which is organized every year by the education board of UP basic Education Board. Generally this test is conducted to judge the candidates intelligence in order to recruit them in education department. Every year large pool of professional candidates appears for UP TET examination. Interested candidates have to submit the Application Form of UP TET 2018 prior due dates. Mode of applying UP TET would be via online mode.
TET is the most mandatory and important test for the candidates whose aim is to become a government teacher. Every state organizes this TET and Uttar Pradesh is also engage in the activities of conducting UP TET. Before filling the application form applicants must check their eligibility criteria that whether they are applicable to apply for it or not. UP TET Exam will be commenced in the month of July, 2018. For more details read the given article mentioned below.
UP TET 2018: Important Dates
|UP TET 2018 Notification Releases on||April, 2018|
|UP TET Online Registration starting from||April, 2018|
|Closing date to apply for UP TET 2018||April, 2018|
|Deadline to apply for UP TET||April, 2018|
|Editing/correction in UP TET Online Application Form||May, 2018|
|Issue of the Admit Card||June, 2018|
|UP TET 2018 Exam Date||July, 2018|
|Date Release of the Answer Key||September, 2018|
|UP TET Result Announcement||October, 2018|
- For Primary Teacher: Graduation is necessary with 2 yrs of diploma in Special education, 4yrs of diploma in Elementary education or BTC training from Uttar Pradesh.
- For Upper Primary Teacher: Graduation is mandatory with one year of degree in elementary education or two yrs course of BTC/CT/NTT.
- There is no age limit prescribed by the authority.
- Applicants have to secure the minimum of 50% in the above graduation or equivalent degree.
Application form involves four steps:
- Online Registration
- Uploading of Documents
- Payment of Fees
- Printing of Application Form
UP TET 2018: Application Form
- Application form of UP TET 2018 will be available via online mode from the official portal.
- UP TET Application Form 2018 will get released in the month of September 2018 till November 2018 on the official site.
- Correction in the application form can be done in the first week of December 2018
- Candidates must fill their form carefully and before the due date because the form will be rejected after due dates.
- Review your UP TET Application form prior submitting it.
- For SC/ST category candidates: Application fee amounts to Rs.200/-
- For General/OBC candidates: Application fee amounts to Rs. 400/-.
- Physically handicapped candidates were exempted to remit the application fee charges.
Steps to apply for UP TET 2018 Application form
- Visit the official portal i.e. on upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Download the official notification and read the instructions carefully.
- Check the eligibility criteria that whether you fulfill it or not.
- Next, click on the online registration link.
- Fill all the details carefully in the registration form.
- Upload scanned images (photograph & signature) on the specified space on the application form.
- Save and download the UP TET Application Form 2018.
- The last step doesn’t forget to take the application form print out.
- UP TET Admit Card 2018 will be released by the authority in the month of January 2018.
- Admit card will be issued in the month of June prior some days of the UP TET exam.
- Applicants can download it form the official portal by entering their login credentials.
- Admit card is the mandatory document which is necessary during the examination otherwise the invigilator will not allow the candidate to appear for the examination.
- In case of any discrepancies in UP TET Admit card 2018, candidate has a right to contact the concerned authority.
- Read the instruction carefully in the Admit Card.
- No electronic devices will be allowed in the examination hall.
Contents of the Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll no.
- Date & time
- Venue of the examination
- Instructions to be followed during the examination.
Steps to download the Admit Card
- Assess the official portal i.e. on www.upbasieduboard.gov.in
- Then click on the link Download UP TET Admit Card 2018.
- Fill the login credentials i.e. registration no, DOB & password.
- Next, click on Submit button.
- Take the print out of the admit card and keep it safely for future reference.
- UP TET 2018 examination consists of two papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Paper-I will be conducted for all those applicants who will be appearing for Primary Teachers (Class I-V).
- Paper-II will be conducted for those who will be appearing for Upper Primary Level (Class VI-VIII).
- Duration of the question paper would be of 150 minutes.
- It carries 150 Multiple Choice Questions of 150 marks.
- Minimum qualifying marks is 90 marks.
Exam Pattern of UP TET Paper 1
|Sr. No.||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||Child Development & Education Law||30 MCQs||30|
|2.||First Language (Hindi)||30 MCQs||30|
|3.||2nd Language (English or Urdu or Sanskrit)||30 MCQs||30|
|5.||Environmental Study||30 MCQs||30|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
Exam Pattern of UP TET for Paper-II
|Sr. No.||Subject Name||Question Paper||Marks|
|1.||Child Development & Education Law||30 MCQs||30|
|2.||1st Language: Hindi (Mandatory)||30 MCQs||30|
|3.||2nd Language: English or Urdu||30 MCQs||30|
|4.||Math and Science, Social Study or Science||60 MCQs||60|
UP TET is conducted in 75 districts of Uttar Pradesh. During online registration, candidates will be given some preferences to opt for any exam center which they find suitable.
The result of UP TET is expected to be disclosed in the month of October 2018 on the official portal. The official notification regarding the result will be displayed in the news paper and the official answer key will be declared in the month of September 2018.
Procedure to check UP TET Result
- Visit the official portal.
- Search for the link UP TET Result 2018
- Enter your UP TET roll no
- Check your score and save it for future record
If candidates want their copy of OMR Sheet/Answer key of UP TET, they can remit payment of INR 500per copy. Mode of payment can be made through demand draft drawn in favour of Secretary, Examination Controller Officer, Allahabad.
UP TET Selection Procedure 2018
- UP TET selection procedure will be based on the performance of the candidate in the test.
- Candidates who secure 90/150(60%) marks will be considered qualified for UP TET Recruitment 2018.
- For the reserved category candidates, they need to score at least 82/150(55%) marks in the UP TET.