UPESEAT Admit Card 2018 will soon be released. UPES will release UPEASEAT Admit Card from the 2nd week of May 2018. UPEASEAT is the University entrance examination conducted by UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies), Dehradun which offers admissions in B.tech Course. On the basis of the Merit list the University will provide admission into B.Tech course on the basis of the UPESEAT 2018 score (80%), JEE Main score (10%) & board merit (10%).
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Candidates who had successfully registered can download their UPESEAT Admit Card 2018 from the official portal. There is no procedure of sending admit card via email or post. In order to download the admit card applicants have to enter their registration email ID & Password, along with the application no. & DOB on the official link. For more details of UPESEAT Admit Card 2018 read the article given below:
UPESEAT Admit Card 2018: Important Date (Tentative)
|Availability of the Admit Card||2nd week of May 2018|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling Date for board merit students||3rd week of June 2018|
|Counselling for JEE Main Applicants||3rd week of June 2018|
|Commencement of Counselling Starts||4th week of June 2018|
UPSEAT Admit Card 2018: Important Documents
- Applicants must bring two copies of UPSEAT Admit Card 2018.
- One Xerox copy of the UPSEAT Application Form 2018.
- One identity proof including: Passport/ EC Voter ID card//Driving License/ IT PAN card or College/School.
UPESEAT Admit Card 2018: Steps to download UPESEAT Admit Card
- Visit the official website and click on the link of UPESEAT Admit Card 2018.
- Enter your Registration ID & Password or application no & DOB.
- Submit it
- UPESEAT Admit Card will display on the desktop.
- Download it and take the print out of the admit card and keep it safely till the completion of the admission procedure.
UPEASEAT Admit Card 2018: Important Points
- UPSEAT Application Form 2018 will be available from the 2nd week of June, 2018.
- Admit Card will be obtained from the official site by entering the Registration credentials; admit card will appeared on the screen. Download it.
- Check all the details containing in the Admit Card and read the instructions carefully on it.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to bring their admit card on the date of the examination because without it the examiner will not permit him/her to give the examination.
- If applicant found any variations in the UPEASEAT Admit Card 2018, immediately contact the authority.
- No Procedure of Negative Marking.
- UPESEAT will conduct in the 2nd week of May, 2018.