UPSEAT Answer Key 2018 will soon be released. UPEASEAT is the University entrance examination conducted by UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies), Dehradun which offers admissions in B.tech Course. On the basis of the Merit list the University will provide admission into B.Tech course on the basis of the UPESEAT 2018 score (80%), JEE Main score (10%) & board merit (10%). UPSEAT Answer key is the key which contains all the answers which came in the examination of UPSEAT examination 2018.
Official UPESEAT Answer Key 2018 will be released by the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies. UPES will upload UPSEAT 2018 in the last week of May, 2018(Tentatively). Applicants can check their score with the help of UPESEAT Answer key 2018 which will be uploaded by the authority after few days of the commencement of the examination. To judge the accurate score, candidates have to follow the marking scheme of UPESEAT. For more details of UPSEAT Answer Key 2018 read the article given below:
UPSEAT Answer Key 2018: Important Date (Tentative)
UPES will release UPESEAT Answer Key in the last week of MAY, 2018.
|2nd week of May 2018
|1st week of June 2018
|Counselling Date for board merit students
|3rd week of June 2018
|Counselling for JEE Main Applicants
|3rd week of June 2018
|Commencement of Counselling Starts
|4th week of June 2018
UPSEAT Answer Key 2018: Steps to download UPESEAT Answer Key 2018
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the Admission Tab.
- Assess the link UPSEAT Answer Key 2018.
- Exam paper is compose of two/three sets so candidates have to be careful while comparing answers with the answer key because key are different for different sets.
- Download it.
UPEASEAT Answer Key 2018: Important Points
- UPES will release the UPESEAT Answer Key after few days of the commencement examination.
- UPESEAT will conduct in the 2nd week of May, 2018.
- Before the official result declaration candidates can estimate their probable score with the help of UPESEAT Answer Key 2018.
- Answer key will get released in the PDF format.
- Candidates who are unsatisfied by the answers in the answer key can challenge the authority by sending email or written notice through speed post with some precise fee.