Uttarakhand ITI Counselling 2023: UBTER would likely conduct the ITI Counselling. By participating in Uttarakhand ITI Counselling Procedure, candidates will be selected for the admission in ITI (Govt/Pvt) SCVT/NCVT courses in the State of Uttarakhand. Candidates will be eligible to appear in counselling and to pursue desired entry-level ITI courses in different trades, after qualifying the entrance examination. To get all the important information about Uttarakhand ITI Counselling 2023 such as schedule, fees, seat allotment, read the given details.
Check Here: Uttarakhand ITI Merit List 2023
- There will be numerous courses that candidates can pursue from the ITI institutes of Uttrakhand.
- Candidates can opt for courses as per their choice and the availability of courses after counseling.
- The duration of courses will vary from six months to three years.
Uttarakhand ITI Counselling Dates
|Rounds||Online Registration||Seat Allotment||Reporting|
- The applicants must also have the residence in the state of Uttarakhand.
- The age of the applicants must not be less than 14 years.
- The basic qualification to get admission to ITI colleges of Uttrakhand is metric (10th).
- Candidates will be offered admission regardless of their marks in the secondary school exam (10th).
- The “Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Dehradun”will conduct the entrance examination for admission in the ITI colleges of Uttrakhand.
- Candidates will be required to qualify the exam to be eligible to take part in the admission counseling process.
- The marks attained by the candidates in the entrance examination will be considered while making the merit list.
Uttarakhand ITI Counselling
The authority will issue notification regarding counselling on official website. Candidates who have obtained a good rank in the merit list will be called to attend counselling. Candidates have to report concerned institute for counselling process. Carry all your personal as well as educational documents including printout of result at the time of counselling.
- Visit the Official Counselling website i.e. ukiti.nic.in and register for the ITI Counselling.
- Make payment for the Counselling fees.
- Now enter your choices (the name of the colleges in which you want admission)
- Now take the print out of the Fee Receipt and Counselling Registration form.
- Visit the Venue along with the required documents.
- Now your documents will be verified
- Wait for the Seat Allotment Result
- Now report at your allotted institute
Documents required at the time counselling
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- ITI Exam 2018 Rank Card
- ITI Exam 2018 Admit card
- Domicile of Uttarakhand
- Category Certificate (if belong to Reserved category)
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof
ITI Centers in Uttarakhand
- Dehradun (Both Male & Female)
- Haldwani (Male)
- Kashipur (Male)
- Badkot (Uttarkashi)
- Kanda (Bhageshwar)