Uttarakhand Nursing 2022: Nursing Entrance Exam conducted by the H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University is a state-level entrance exam for candidates to get admission in the nursing courses in Uttarakhand state. Through this examination, candidates can get admission into M.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Nursing, ANM, GNM, and B.Sc Post Basic nursing courses. Candidates can fill the application form only through online mode. Candidates cannot submit the application form without the fee payment. They can submit application fee through online mode via credit card/ debit card/ internet banking facility. Get the complete details of Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2022 including the application form, exam pattern, syllabus, exam dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
Uttarakhand Nursing Exam 2022 Updates
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The application process will be started from the 1st week of June 2022. Check Here: Uttarakhand Nursing Application Form.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2022: Important Dates
|Online application starts||1st week of Jun 2022|
|Fee submission date||1st week of Jun 2022|
|Last date to submit the fee||4th week of Jun 2022|
|Last date of submission of online application form||4th week of Jun 2022|
|Last date to send the filled-in application form along with the E-challan||Last week of Jun 2022|
|Admit card||1st week of Jul 2022|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of Jul 2022|
|Result announcement||3rd week of Jul 2022|
For M.Sc Nursing
- Candidate should be passed B.Sc/PB, B.Sc/PC, B.Sc Nursing from the institution recognized from Indian Nursing Council.
- The minimum mark which is necessary to score is 50% marks in aggregate.
For B.Sc Post Basic Nursing
- Candidate must be passed GNM after 12th/equivalent examination with Science subjects.
- Candidate should be a registered Midwife or a Registered Nurse or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
For B.Sc Nursing
- Candidate must pass the 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
- Passed the qualifying examination along with English as a compulsory subject and with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB).
- Candidate must be passed all subjects individually.
- Must be acquired 50% marks taken together in PCB.
- Candidate must pass in 10+2 or intermediate with PCB and English as compulsory subject with 40% marks are necessary marks in the qualifying exam.
- They can also apply with vocational stream subjects from a recognized board.
- NIOS candidates can also apply.
- Candidate must be registered with the State Nursing Council as ANM.
- The minimum educational requirements is 10+2 or intermediate in Arts (Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Business Studies, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Accountancy, Home Science) and English Core/English Elective or Healthcare Science or Science – Vocational stream only passing out from recognized Board.
- NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) candidates are also eligible to apply.
|M.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Post Basic Nursing||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 700/-|
|ANM/GNM||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Fee can be paid through online mode via credit card/ debit card/ internet banking.|
- Type of Questions: There will be Objective Type of questions in the exam.
- Number of Questions: For all courses, the question paper will comprise of 100 questions.
- Duration of Exam: The total time duration for the whole exam will be 2 hours.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held in offline mode (OMR Based exam).
- Minimum marks: The question paper will be of total 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be provided.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in the exam.
- The admit card will be available in the second week of July 2022.
- Candidates will get the admit card on the registered e-mail id of the applicants.
- The admit card will also be available on the website.
- No candidate can enter in the examination hall without a valid admit card.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2022 Result
- The result declaration will be in the third week of July 2022.
- The authority will prepare a separate merit list, on the basis of Uttarakhand Nursing Result 2022.
- Candidates who will qualify the exam can attend the counselling process.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2022 Answer Key
- The answer key of all sets will be published on the website, after the successful conduct of the entrance exam.
- Candidates can also challenge the answer key by sending a request along with the demand draft of Rs. 500/- per question to the University address.
Uttarakhand Nursing 2022 Counselling
- Purely on the basis of merit prepared as per the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam the admission to each course will be done.
- On the basis of the merit list, the Uttarakhand Nursing Counselling 2022 will be held online.
- The counselling related all information will be published in the local leading newspaper and on the website.