AFMC Nursing Exam 2022: Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC) provides admission into B.Sc nursing and GNM course. It is the premier medical institution in India. Through written test followed by an interview, the admission in the 4-years B.Sc Nursing course at the College of Nursing of AFMC will be done. This written test and its procedure are called as AFMC Nursing Exam. Collect the application form from the main website using the online mode. Application form sends by post will be rejected by the institution. Check all the details regarding AFMC Nursing Exam 2022 including the application form, exam dates, pattern, admit card, eligibility criteria, etc.
AFMC Nursing Exam 2022: Important Dates
|Notification releases||2nd week of November 2021|
|Online application starts||2nd week of November 2021|
|Last date to submit the application with fee payment||4th week of November 2021|
|Admit card||4th week of December 2021|
|Exam date||3rd week of January 2022|
|Result Declaration||4th week of March 2022|
|Interview Date||In the month of April 2022|
- The candidates must be an Indian National.
- 10th class pass candidates with 3 years Diploma, in General, can also apply.
- With a minimum of five years of experience in the profession a Nursing Midwifery. or
- Candidate must have the 3 years of Diploma in general Nursing Midwifery with minimum 2yrs of experience.
- Must qualify the 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- It is necessary for the candidate to pass the qualifying exam in one attempt with not less than 50% marks in aggregate in all subjects.
- The candidates must be medically fit.
- The fitness will be checked by the Medical Board of Military Medical officers.
- The age of the candidate should lie between 17 to 25 years.
Nursing Seats According to Institutes
AFMC Nursing 2022 Application Form
Candidates have to submit the application form before the last date. The application form can be filled through online mode only and there is no other mode to fill the application. Candidates have to enter their valid e-mail Id which will act as a user ID. After filling the form, ensure for submitting the form before the deadline. Fill the details in the form in a systematic and accurate way. Any wrong entry may cause cancellation of the form. Make sure for submitting the documents as well, while submitting the form. It is important to enter the valid email address which will work as User ID later. Pay the payment of the application fee as well. There are several payment gateways, use the apt gateway for filling the form.
Steps to apply for AFMC Nursing 2022
- Applications for AFMC Nursing Exam 2022 will be accepted via online mode
- The registration for AFMC Nursing Exam 2022 will begin from February 2022
- The applicants must go to AFMC site to fill its application form
- Fill all the details & upload documents with a specific size
- Submit AFMC Nursing Exam 2022 application fees
- Then finally submit your form.
- Take a printout of the filled application form at the end for further use.
- All the eligible candidates have to pay Rs. 150/-.
- The application fee will be paid online only.
- While submitting the application online, the details of payment will be known to the candidates.
AFMC Nursing Exam 2022 Exam Pattern
- Type of Questions: The questions will be asked as Objective Type questions.
- Subjects: The exam covers Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Intelligence, and English language subjects.
- Language: The medium of the exam will be English only.
- Exam Duration: Examination will be of 90 minutes.
|Section 1||Biology, Zoology & Botany||50 Questions|
|Section 2||Chemistry||50 Questions|
|Section 3||Physics||50 Questions|
|Section 4||Intelligence, Logic, and Reasoning||25 Questions|
|Section 5||English Language and Comprehension||25 Questions|
AFMC Nursing 2022 Admit Card
- Admit card will be made available from the last week of March 2022 and can be obtained from online mode from the website.
- By entering their registration number and date of birth, candidates can download their admit card.
Chandimandir, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Bhopal, Guwahati, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Meerut, Mumbai, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ezhimala (Cannanore), Pune and Wellington.
AFMC Nursing 2022 Result
- A separate merit list will be drawn category-wise, on the basis of the result.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection procedure.
- The AFMC Nursing Exam 2022 Result of written exam will be declared in the month of April/May and will be displayed on the website.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted in the written exam will be called for the interview round in the month of May.
- The selection will be made on the merit of the candidate based on the written test, interview, and medical check.
- The selected candidates will have to appear for medical examination before a Special Medical Board (SMB) after the interview.
Check Here: AFMC Nursing Counselling
|Basic BSc nursing||40||4 years|
|Post Basic BSc Nursing||20||2 years|
|MSc nursing||10||2 years|
|Post basic diploma/ certificate course in Operation Room nursing||08||2 year|
|Post basic diploma/ certificate course in Orthopedic and Rehabilitation nursing||06||1 year|
|Post Basic Diploma/ Certificate course in Oncology Nursing||04||1 year|
|Post Basic Diploma/ Certificate course in Cardiothoracic Nursing||04||1 year|
|Post Basic Diploma/ Certificate course in Neonatal Nursing||04||1 year|
- The faculty of the College is actively involved in classroom and clinical teaching in their area of specialization for all the courses run by the College.
- The faculty is the Postgraduate Nurse in different specialties.
- External Lecturers are also engaged in teaching subjects like Sociology, Nutrition, Hindi, education and Computer Science (on a part-time basis).
Areas in which Clinical experience is provided
- Parent Hospital – Command Hospital (Southern Command) Pune
- Urban Community Health experience – Sholapur Bazaar, Ramtekdi, Tadiwala Road and Cantonment General Hospital.
- Affiliated hospitals – Military Hospital Cardio-Thoracic Centre for Cardio-Thoracic Nursing & Military Hospital, Kirkee for Orthopaedic Nursing
- Rural Community Health Experience – Phursungi and Kasurdi village