Candidates can fill VITEEE Application Form 2021 online those who want to study engineering course at VIT University. VIT University conducts VITEEE to invite applications from candidates who wish to pursue a four-year B. Tech Program at VIT campuses in Chennai and Vellore. VITEEE is organized to get eligible candidates in engineering courses at Vellore Institute of Technology. Vast numbers of candidate apply for this exam every year for taking admission here. The application form can be filled online and offline mode. Before enrolling it is advised to read the following article having all the important about VITEEE Application Form 2021.
VITEEE Application Form 2021 Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form||4th week of October 2020|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||3rd week of March 2021|
|Application correction||4th week of February 2021|
|Slot Booking Starts||4th week of March 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||Just after the slot booking|
|Exam Date||2nd week of April 2021|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of April 2021|
|Starting of Counselling||1st week of May 2021|
To apply for VITEEE Application Form 2021 the university has provided the online as well as offline facility. All candidates need to get important information by downloading the brochure. Facility to fill the online application form has been provided on the official website of VIT. Candidates can choose any one of the modes for applying, as per their convenience. Candidates can edit their application after the completion of the application form. The duly completed application form should be enclosed in a printed envelope and must reach either by registered post/speed post to the official address.
Candidates can get the VITEEE Application Form 2021 through a designated list of post offices throughout India. The offline applications will also be available in person, from VIT, Vellore Campus/Chennai Campus/ Bhopal (MP)/ Amaravati (MP). Candidates can get the form from the campus by producing the Demand Draft for Rs. 1200/- in favor of VIT University.
Steps to fill VITEEE Application Form 2021
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Find the link for VITEEE Application Form 2021 and click on it.
- Click on the “New Applicant” button.
- Fill all the required details like name, DOB, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Enter your login details and fill other relevant details in the application form.
- An application number will be generated after submitting the details.
- Pay the application fee through net banking or debit/credit card.
- After the fee payment, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- At last, take a printout of the application form for future references.
|The online application fee||Rs. 1150/-|
|OMR application form cost||Rs. 1200/-.|
- Candidates can pay the online application fee through banking/Credit card/Debit card.
- The fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates have to book a slot according to their preferences.
- Slot booking will be done through ‘the first-come-first-served basis’.
- In slot booking, candidates have to select the date & batch of the examination.
- A slot once booked cannot be changed.
- If candidates forget to book a slot, the slot will be booked automatically by the University based on the details given on the application.
- Nationality: Candidates should be a Resident/ Non-Resident Indian National/PIO/OCI holder.
- Age: Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on 1st July of the admission year.
- Passed 10+2 examination conducted by the State Board, CBSE and ISCE, New Delhi with 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology
- The combined PCBE/PCME marks should be 50%.
- 10+2 or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- HSCE of the Cambridge University or IB Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- NIOS candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2021.
- Such candidates will have to produce the Migration Cum Transfer Certificate at the time of joining.
VITEEE Application Form 2021: Important Points
- Candidates can find the step-wise details of the application procedure above.
- Candidates can apply through online as well as offline mode.
- Payment through DD facility will be available only for NRI candidates.
- Fees for OMR application form can also be paid through DD.
- The authority will not refund the application fee under any circumstances.
- There will be an Edit option after the completion of the application form.
- Once the application is received at VIT, a message stating application has been received will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
- Candidates may also know their application status online by providing application number on the official website of VIT.