VIT University will conduct VITEEE Counselling 2020 for those candidates who have cleared the entrance exam of VITEEE. Candidates appearing for VIT counselling will be required to register themselves online. It is a university level entrance examination conducted to offer admission into four years of B.Tech programme. Candidates will be provided admission in the Chennai & Vellore campus of the VIT University through VITEEE Counselling 2020. The counselling will be an offline process only the registration will be online. Candidates can check the complete information VITEEE Counselling 2020.
VITEEE Counselling 2020 Important Dates
|Exam Date||2nd week of April 2020|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of April 2020|
|Starting of Phase 1 Counselling||1st week of May 2020|
|Phase 2 Counselling||2nd week of May 2020|
VITEEE Counselling 2020
The Counselling will be an offline process. Shortlisted candidates will attend the counselling procedure. On the basis of rank in the VITEEE 2020, Candidates will get the seat. On the confirmation of seat & acceptance of branch allotted the next step to be done. The admission process is done via a single-window counselling at Vellore and Chennai campuses.
Procedure of VITEEE Counselling 2020
- Candidates will be given seats on the basis of VITEEE 2019 All India Rank.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted for counselling can attend in any one of VIT Campus.
- Register in any one of the campuses for attending the counselling.
- Reach the allotted counselling centre.
- Fill the preference of branch and college in the counselling session carefully.
- The university will allow the seats on the basis of candidate’s filled preference.
- On allocation of the seat, candidates have to submit the counselling fee with a DD in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
- The allotted seat will be given to the next candidate if the candidate will not attend the counselling personally.
- Don’t forget to bring the counselling e-admit card and copy of aadhaar card along with other relevant documents to participate in the counselling.
- Counselling can report the allotted campus with their original documents for completing admission formalities.
Documents required for VITEEE Counselling 2020
- High School Marksheet.
- Mark sheet of Qualifying Examination.
- XII Hall ticket for result awaiting candidates.
- Copy of Aadhar Card with self-attested.
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate
- Category certificate (If applicable)
- Student Profile.
- Undertaking Form.
- Nativity Certificate (If applicable)
- VITEEE e-Admit card, Counselling Admit card and Result copy.
- Demand Draft of required fee in favour of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore.
- For Hostel Requirement Demand Draft of Rs. 21,200.
- Nationality: Candidates should be a Resident/ Non-Resident Indian National/PIO/OCI holder.
- Age: Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on 1st July of the admission year.
- Passed 10+2 examination conducted by the State Board, CBSE and ISCE, New Delhi with 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology
- The combined PCBE/PCME marks should be 50%.
- 10+2 or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- HSCE of the Cambridge University or IB Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- NIOS candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2020.
- Such candidates will have to produce the Migration Cum Transfer Certificate at the time of joining.