VITEEE 2021: VIT University conducts VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination) to provide admission in the four years B. Tech. program. The university will release a notification about VITEEE 2021. It is a university level entrance exam. Candidates can get admission in the Vellore, Chennai, Amravati and Bhopal campus of the VIT University, through this examination. The basic eligibility to apply for this exam is class 12th pass or equivalent. Candidates can find the relevant details about VITEEE 2021 like eligibility criteria, application fee, important dates, exam pattern from the article given below.
VITEEE 2021: Important Dates
|Application Form will be available from||4th week of October 2020|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||3rd week of March 2021|
|Application correction||4th week of February 2021|
|Slot Booking Starts||4th week of March 2021|
|Admit Card release date||Just after the slot booking|
|Exam Date||2nd week of April 2021|
|Result Declaration Date||4th week of April 2021|
|Counseling starts from||1st week of May 2021|
- Candidates should be Resident/ Non-Resident Indian National/PIO/OCI holders.
- Candidates have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology securing 60% marks in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology put together (50% marks for SC/ST & North Eastern State).
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- NIOS Candidates can also apply.
- Candidates, who have studied in regular, full-time & formal education are alone eligible to apply.
VITEEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates can get the VITEEE Application Form from the official website. Only through online or offline mode, the Application Form will be provided. Candidates have to upload the scanned images in an online application like Photograph & Signature in JPG/JPEG Format. The offline Application form will be provided from the VIT university campus and the designated post offices. Candidates must have to read the instruction carefully, before filling the application form. Candidates keep the printout of the application form for future reference.
|The online application fee||Rs. 1150/-|
|OMR application form cost||Rs. 1200/-|
|For NRI candidates||US$ 50|
- The online application fee can be paid through banking/Credit card/Debit card.
- The fee is non-refundable.
- The exam will be conducted through online mode (Computer Based Test).
- The questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The question paper will be asked in the English Language.
- The question will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology & English subjects.
- A total of 125 questions will be asked in the examination.
- The exam will be organized for 3 sessions per day.
- The duration of this exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be allotted and there will be no negative marking.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
- There will be 3 sessions per day as Morning, Noon and Evening.
- The duration of each paper will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Candidates can appear in any one of the following sessions:
|I Session||9.00 am to 11.30 am|
|II Session||12.30 pm to 3.00 pm|
|III Session||4.00 pm to 6.30 pm|
VITEEE 2021 Slot booking
Candidates have to book a slot according to their preferences. Slot booking will be done through ‘the first-come-first-served basis’. In slot booking, candidates have to select the date & batch of the examination. A slot once booked cannot be changed. If candidates forget to book a slot, the slot will be booked automatically by the University based on the details given on the application.
VITEEE 2021 Counselling
VITEEE Counselling will be started from the 2nd week of May. The conducting authority will conduct counseling through online mode. On the basis of rank in the VITEEE, the seat will be allotted to the candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counseling procedure. On the confirmation of seat & acceptance of branch allotted, the candidate has to pay the fee. Selected candidates have to submit the fee of Rs. 50,000 through DD in favor of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
- The syllabus of the examination will be comprised of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics & English subjects.
- The question will come from the CBSE Board & State Board of Higher Secondary Education.
- Target VITEEE (English) 4th Edition by Disha Publications
- MCQ Question Bank by D Mukherjee
- Concepts of Physics (both volumes) by HC Verma
- Understanding Physics Series (Set of 5 Books) by DC Pandey
- Organic Chemistry by O P Tandon
- Handbook Chemistry: Key Notes Terms Definitions & Formulae by Hansraj Modi
- Chemistry MCQ (Multiple-Choice-Question Bank) by Vinod Kumar Ahluwalia , Ashis Kumar Ghosh
- Pradeep’s Biology Guide by P.S. Dhami
- Chand’s Biology for Class XI by P.S. Verma and B.P. Pandey
Important Points of VITEEE 2021
- Candidates have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- The online application fee will be Rs. 1150/-.
- OMR application form cost will be Rs. 1200/-.
- The application fee is the same for all categories.
- The exam will be conducted through offline mode (computer-based test).
- One mark will be allotted for the correct answer.
- Total of 125 questions will be asked in the examination.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Official Website: https://vit.ac.in/