VIT University will announce the VITEEE Result 2020 thorough online mode. Candidates can check their result by using the 10-digit application number and date of birth. On VITEEE result sheet, candidates can check their secured rank along with the scored marks. VIT University conducts VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination) to provide admission in the four years B. Tech. program. Admission into VIT University campuses at Chennai, Vellore, Bhopal, and Amaravati will be offered to the qualified candidates of VITEEE. Read the following article to find the relevant details about VITEEE Result 2020 and steps to check the result.
VITEEE Result 2020: Important Dates
|Exam Date||2nd week of April 2020|
|Result Declaration Date||4th week of April 2020|
|Counseling starts from||1st week of May 2020|
VITEEE Result 2020
Candidates can check the VITEEE Result 2020 through online mode from the website. The rank will be intimated to the candidates through SMS. There is no provision to send the result by post to any candidates. On the basis of the candidate’s performance in the examination, the merit list will be made. On the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the VITEEE exam, a merit list will be prepared. The university will publish the closing ranks for the various specializations for all associated campuses.
Steps to check VITEEE Result 2020
- Visit the official website of the university i.e. vit.ac.in.
- Look for “Get Result” or the link which says VITEEE Result 2020 and Click it.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on “VITEEE Result” tab to check the same.
- Click on the link “Click Here for VITEEE RESULTS”
- Log in to their account to open the result portal.
- Enter your VITEEE Application number, Date of Birth and Verification code and Submit.
- The Result VITEEE will be displayed.
- Take a printout of the result for future reference.
Details in the VITEEE Result 2020
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The following details will be present in the Result of VITEEE:
- Application Number
- Applicant Name
- Date of Birth
- The university will release the merit list for all the qualified candidates.
- The merit list will contain the name of the candidates those reach the cut off marks set by the authority.
- The merit list will be released after the declaration of the result.
- Candidates will be called for the Counselling Procedure on the basis of merit list.
- The authority will intimate the candidates by sending the SMS on their registered mobile number.
- After the result declaration, the cut-off will be released by the conducting authority.
- Candidates can predict that they will get admission in their chosen program or not, on the basis of the cut-off marks.
- The cut-off is the minimum qualifying marks which candidates have to obtain in the examination.
- The authority will release branch & campus wise cut-off list.
|Marks Obtained in VITEEE||Expected Rank Range|
|113 — 117||500 -250|
|90 — 113||2,500 – 501|
|81 — 90||5,000 -2,501|
|72 — 81||5,001 – 6,500|
|60 — 72||6,501 – 8,500|
|43 — 60||8,501 – 11,000|
|31 — 43||15,001 -20,000|
|Less than 31||20,000|
- The counseling will be started from the 2nd week of May 2018.
- The conducting authority will conduct counseling through online mode.
- On the basis of rank in the VITEEE 2018, the seat will be allotted to the candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the counseling procedure.
- On the confirmation of seat & acceptance of branch allotted, the candidate has to pay the fee.
- Selected candidates have to submit the fee of Rs. 50,000 through DD in favor of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
|Performance||Tuition fee waiver for all the four years|
|Toppers of each State Board and Central Board||100%|
|VITEEE rank holders of 1 to 50||75%|
|VITEEE rank holders of 51 to 100||50%|
|VITEEE rank holders of 101 to 1000||25%|