WCSC Delhi 2023: WCSC offers Full-time Certificate Courses in Hospitality Operations, Software Testing, Retail Services, and Finance Executive, every year a huge number of applicants enroll themselves for World Class Skill Centre, You can apply by filling WCSC Delhi application form. Dear viewers you can check out the latest updates on the World Class Skill Centre (WCSC) Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates & Counselling. The main criterion of this project is to offer excellence in Skill Development and enhance employment to the youth.
WCSC Delhi Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Online Application starts from||2nd week of January 2023|
|Last Date to fill the Application Form||2nd week of February 2023|
|Schedule for Counselling|
|Display of Rank of qualified applicants||1st week of March 2023|
|Display of vacant seat position, if any||2nd week of March 2023|
|Admission against Vacant seats after verification of documents||3rd week of March 2023|
|Display of final vacant seat position||Last week of March 2023|
- Hospitality Operations, Retail Services: Completed 10+2 from any recognized Board or its equivalent.
- Software Testing Assistant: Applicants must have completed 10+2 or it it’s equivalent from any recognized Board
Applicants should have Knowledge in Microsoft Office.
WCSC Delhi Application Process
- Applicants who will apply for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps
- While filling the World Class Skill Centre application form you need to fill it through offline mode.
- Visit the official website of the Institute. www.delhi.gov.in.
- On the home page, you need to press on to the link of WCSC Admissions
- Download the World Class Skill Centre application form and take a print of it.
- Fill all the required fields in the World Class Skill Centre form such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Valid E-Mail ID, Order of Preferences for the Centres.
- After filling all the details in the World Class Skill Centre form, o submit the form in person to address which will be announced soon
Counselling will be held in 2 rounds, starting from the first week of March 2023, and ending in the second week of March 2023. It will be held after the announcement of the final merit list. The admission letter will be offered to students who have cleared the Interview round. Document Verification will be organized at the time of Counselling
Documents to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Printout of Application Form
- Form of Medical Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Undertaking on Prohibition of Ragging Form.
Weightage For The Selection
Selection will be based on the merit obtained in the Qualifying Exam, Performance in the Interview. Check below table of factors provides weightage for the selection
|IT Skills (MS Office)||10%|
WCSC Merit List & Interview
- The final Merit List of selected students will be displayed after completion of the IT Skill Test.
- Based on their performance in Skill Test, students will be called for the Interview.
- Applicants need to attend the Interview as per the Schedule.
- Qualified candidates in the Interview need to attend the next round of the Admission Process.
To avail other updated details regarding WCSC Delhi you need to check this page from time to time.