West Bengal ANM 2022: West Bengal Health Department will release the notification of West Bengal ANM admission. The organizing authority conducts the admission procedure to provide admission in the Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery courses (ANM) offered in different universities and colleges situated in the state of West Bengal. The duration of the ANM course is two years. Candidates will be given admission on the basis of the merit list of the qualifying academic exams. Candidates can get more details about West Bengal ANM 2022 in the following article.
West Bengal ANM 2020: Important Dates
|Notification Released on||2nd week of July 2022|
|Application form and choice filling starts||3rd week of July 2022|
|last to fill the online application form||2nd week of August 2022|
|The choice filling will be Closed||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publication of Provisional List||3rd week of August 2022|
|Correction window||To be announced|
|Publication of name list and venue of provisional verification||To be announced|
|Date of verification And Medical Checkup||To be announced|
|Publication of Final Rank List||To be announced|
|1st Round Seat allotment will be published on||To be announced|
|Publication of 2nd Round Matrix||To be announced|
|Publication of 2nd Round Seat allotment||To be announced|
|2nd Round Admission Date will be published on||To be announced|
|Mop up Round Counselling & allotment of Seats||To be announced|
|mop-up admission Date||To be announced|
|Reporting by the candidate to the Respective Institutional Authority||To be announced|
|Commencement of the Course||To be announced|
- Candidates must be above the age of 17 years at the time of admission in order to get admission.
- The upper age limit is not more than 27 years at the time of admission.
- Candidates must have completed the HSC exam in any stream from a recognized university or board.
- The appearing candidates in the HSC in the current year are also eligible to apply.
West Bengal ANM Application Form
The authority will release the notification related to the application form on the official website. To appear for the admission procedure, the candidates need to fill the application form of West Bengal ANM. The application form will be available in online mode on the official website of the university. Visit the official website to fill the application form. Read all the instructions related to the application form carefully before filling the form. Candidates can fill the application form by registering on the official website. Provide some necessary details correctly as required in the application form. Take a printout of the duly filled application form of West Bengal ANM 2022 and attach some necessary documents and send it to the university by registered post with A. D, Speed post, Courier only before the due date to the university.
Documents required to attach with the application form
- Age proof
- HSC Marksheet
- Residence proof
- Caste certificate
- Passport size photograph
- The authority will prepare a merit list after receiving all the application forms from the candidates.
- The Merit list will be updated on the official website of the university.
- Candidates can visit the official website using the login details in order to see the merit list.
- Merit list will be based on the marks secured in the qualifying academic exam that is HSC exams (of the mandatory language subject and best three subjects).
- Later the authority will notify all the applicants about the further admission or selection procedure.