YCMOU Admission 2024: If you have been waiting for the YCMOU admission 2024-23, then you have reached the right place, as the university is going to open the admission for the coming session. Hence, aspirants can apply for admission online through the official website, i.e. http://ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac/.
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University is a renowned open university since July 1989 and also it is a part of the AIU. It was established by Act XX- (1989) of the Maharashtra State Legislature. Besides the study center of the university all around Maharashtra, its headquarters is located in Nashik, and there are its regional centers in 8 different districts. Moreover, the university is popularly known for its B.Ed and MA Courses. However, it offers more than 50 courses. Therefore, the university conducts a standard entrance test (CET) for specific courses of YCMOU. Also, this article has been formulated for guiding all the applicants about the YCMOU Admission 2024 for all the UG/PG/BA/MBA/B.Ed/ courses.
YCMOU Admission Process UG/PG/MBA and Fee
The admission in YCMOU is given primarily as per the merit scored by the candidates. Since the admission process in YCMOU 2024 has been opened now, so the candidates can apply through the official website for UG, PG, Doctorate, and Diploma courses. For further details on the admission procedure, the students can go through the prospectus published by the university.
Moreover, the admission procedure to all the programs offered by the university is conducted through online mode. Also, the payment mode for the application fee is online. Besides, the important dates regarding the admission dates of YCMOU are given below:
- The registration for admission in YCMOU will be started from the 1st week of June 2024.
- Similarly, the registration window for MBA CET in YMCOU will be kept in the 2nd week of July 2024.
How to fill Application Form for YCMOU Admission 2024
- You will find the application form by visiting the official website of YCMOU, i.e. https://www.ycmou.ac.in/.
- Hence, the first step is to register using a valid Email Id and Password.
- Later, provide the necessary details and required documents.
- Thereafter, click on the “submit” button.
- To proceed further, the application fee of INR 100 has to be submitted online via internet banking or credit/debit card.
- Lastly, take the printout of the payment receipt. Because the admission is finalized only when the candidate submits the receipt in the admission center.
The admission fee in YCMOU varies from course to course. However, for B.Tech, the admission fee is 18,000 per annum, and for MBA is 4000 per annum.
Documents required during the application process
- Scanned copy of Statement of marks of qualifying exam and Passing certificate of the qualifying exam based on which the admission is being processed.
- Besides this, a scanned image of a recent passport size colored photograph of 35 mm X 45mm size is required while applying. Further, the resolution of the photograph must be a minimum of 72 to a maximum of 150 DPI resolution. (Image File is preferably .jpg format, for multiple image pages use .pdf file format)
YCMOU Prospectus Download
It is important for every candidate to go through the prospectus carefully before applying for any of the courses offered in the YCMOU. Hence, here is a list of clickable links from where you can access and download the prospectus for various programs available at the university.
| बालसंगोपन आणि रंजन शिक्षण प्रमाणपत्र शिक्षणक्रम
स्वयं – सहाय्य गट प्रेरक / प्रेरिका प्रमाणपत्र शिक्षणक्रम
शालेय व्यवहारांकारिता माहिती-संप्रेषण तंत्रविज्ञान प्रमाणपत्र शिक्षणक्रम
आशययुक्त अध्यापन पद्धती प्रमाणपत्र शिक्षणक्रम
मुल्याशिक्षणाची मुलतत्वे प्रमाणपत्र शिक्षणक्रम
घरकाम कौशल्य प्रमाणपत्र शिक्षणक्रम
|शालेय व्यवस्थापन पदविका शिक्षणक्रम
|B.Ed. (Special Education)
|School of Agricultural Sciences
|कृषी प्रमाणपत्र, पदविका शिक्षणक्रम
|School of Computer Science
|School of Computer Sciences –
Prospectus (All Programs -2024-23)
|M.C.A. (Master in Computer Applications)
|B.Sc.(Computer System Administration)
YCMOU Results 2024
Once the entrance exam for admission in respective courses in YCMOU, the results will be declared online only. The applicants who have appeared on the exam can access the results from the official website providing the 16 Digits “PR Number”. Also, the result is available to be downloaded in pdf format easily. However, the result will be considered provisional until the final mark sheet is released reflecting acquired marks.
Help Desk For YCMOU Online Admission:
For any further assistance, the help desk of the YCMOU online admission is always available for all the candidates.
For any technical issue in online accessing, you can contact via phone or email given below:
Phone: (0253) 2231715 or (0253) 2230580
Email: [email protected]
For any difficulty in online payment, consider the following:
Telephone Number: +91-8180802888
E-mail: [email protected]