Birla Institute of Technology & Science conducts BIT Science Aptitude Test (BITSAT) every year. There are four institutions which consider BITSAT. It is a university level examination and gets conducted in order to provide admission to UG and PG courses. Each year the notification gets released most probably in the month of December. All the interested candidates, who are going to apply for BITSAT 2017, they are requested to go through the complete details of BITSAT 2017 from here.
Degree Programmes offered through BITSAT
|BITS Pilani Campus||BE (Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing) / BPharm / MSc. (Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, General Studies)|
|K. K Birla Goa Campus||BE (Chemical, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentation, Mechanical) / BPharm / MSc. (Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics)|
|Hyderabad Campus||BE (Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing) / BPharm / MSc. (Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics)|
BITSAT 2017 Notification
BITSAT 2017 Application form will be available from 29th December 2016. Candidate can apply for BITSAT till 10th March 2017. Click here for BITSAT Application Form 2017
|Beginning date for BITSAT 2017 Online Registration||29th December 2016|
|Last date to register||10th March 2017 (Extended)|
|Correction of application form||7th to 10th March 2017|
|Allotment of Test centres||15th March 2017|
|Exam Slot booking||20th March to 5th April 2017|
|BITSAT Admit Card / Hall Ticket availability||15th April to 10th May 2017|
|BITSAT 2017 Examination Date||16th May to 30th May 2017|
|Apply for Admission||20th May to 30th June 2017|
|Wail list announce||1st July 2017|
BITSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should have passed class 10+2 or equivalent exam (from any state or central board of school education) with 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- They also need to have secured 60% marks separately in each of the three subjects.
- Proficiency in English is another requirement for appearing in BITSAT 2017.
- Only those candidates, who are appearing in class 12th in the year 2017 or have cleared 12th in 2016, are eligible for BITSAT 2017.
- Top rankers candidates with Rank 1 in the central or state boards in India will be offered admissions to the programmes of their choice, irrespective of their score/rank in BITSAT 2017, but must meet the aforesaid eligibility criteria.
Check here detailed eligibility criteria of BITSAT 2017- Click here
BITSAT 2017 Application Form
BITSAT 2017 application are available now from 29th December 2016, interested candidates may apply through official website. Male candidates have to pay Rs. 2750/– application fee and Rs 2250/– for female candidates. Those candidates will opt Dubai as test center they have to pay US $60.
BITSAT 2017 Application Fee
- 2750 for male candidates
- 2250 for female candidates
- US $60 (Rs. 4000) for both male and female candidates who have opted for Dubai as test centre
Apply for BITSAT 2017
1) The online registration process for BITSAT will start from 2nd week of January 2016.
2) Candidates can only apply via online mode and for that they need to visit the official site (after release of official notice for BITSAT 2017).
3) Only those candidates who are the permanent citizen of India can apply for the same.
4) To apply for it, candidates need to register themselves first. After registering successfully, candidates will be given the registration number and password.
5) With those registration credentials candidates will have to login there. After that an application form will be displayed which need to be filled with all the accurate details.
6) After that you will have to pay the application fee.
8) Payment can be done via online mode by using Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking. One can also use the E – Challan from any ICICI bank within India.
9) Lastly take the print out of filled application form along with the payment receipt and send it to -The Admissions Officer
BITS Pilani – 333 031
Check out complete schedule for BITSAT 2017– Visit here
BITSAT 2017 Exam Pattern
The examination paper will come in computer based test format. Candidates can choose their examination Centre as per their convenience. Examination will be conducted for 3 hours. There will be total 150 MCQs on Physics, General English, Chemistry and Math/ Biology subjects. For each correct answer, candidate will be rewarded 3 marks and for each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency
(b) Logical Reasoning
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (for BPharma)||45|
Check out How to crack BITSAT 2017 (Tips and Tricks)– Visit here
BITSAT 2017 Slot Booking
As per the expectation the candidates can book their slot before April 2017 and it was expected that the examination of BITSAT will be conducted in the month of May 2017 so it is necessary to book the slot in order to gain the admit card issued in the favour of candidate. Candidates were being required to reserve their date and timings (slot booking) on which date they would like to appear for the aptitude test. The booking would be on the basis of first-cum first basis. Check
Check details for BITSAT 2017 Slot Booking- Click here
BITSAT 2017 Admit Card
Candidates can get their hall ticket from the official site. Hall Tickets will be uploaded on the site 15 days before the examination’s date. With the help of hall tickets, candidates can get the information regarding the date of examination, the venue of the examination, roll number, enrollment number and many other important details.
Check details for BITSAT 2017 Admit Card- Click here
BITSAT 2017 Result
As Result is one of the most searchable things on net after appearing in any examination. BITSAT 2017 result will be available on the official site of the board. Candidates will be able to download their result from the first week of June 2017.
BITSAT 2017 Admission Procedure
Candidates who will appear in BITSAT will be eligible for admission only if he/she gets the required minimum marks in the physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects of 12th examination as per the eligibility criteria. All the Interested candidates will be required to submit Admission application with 12th marks and preferences to different degree programmes offered.
Note– Given schedule is tentative final dates will be updated on this page, after release of official notice for BITSAT 2017. For more information you may access official website.