VITEEE 2022: VIT University is one of the famous universities that provide several UG, PG, Doctorate and Diploma Courses. VIT University, Tamil Nadu will conduct VITEEE 2022 (Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam). Vast numbers of candidate apply for this exam every year for taking admission here. VITEEE is organized to get eligible candidates in engineering courses at Vellore Institute of Technology. Candidates can apply through NATA score for admission in B.Arch. Candidates can get admission in the Chennai & Vellore campus of the VIT University. The application form can be filled online and available from the month of November every year.
VITEEE 2022 Overview
||VITEEE 2022 (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination)
||VIT University, Tamil Nadu
||University Level Entrance Exam
||Four years of B.Tech program in various disciplines
|MODE OF EXAM
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS
||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology, English
|TYPE OF QUESTIONS
||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
||2 hours 30 minutes
||10+2 examination conducted by the State Board, CBSE and ISCE, New Delhi and 10+2 or two-year Pre-University examination and HSCE of the Cambridge University or IB Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva
VITEEE 2022 Important Dates
|Availability of Application Form
||4th week of October 2021
|Last Date to fill Application Form
||3rd week of March 2022
||4th week of February 2022
|Slot Booking Starts
||4th week of March 2022
|Availability of Admit Card
||Just after the slot booking
||2nd week of April 2022
|Declaration of Result
||4th week of April 2022
|Starting of Counselling
||1st week of May 2022
- Nationality: Candidates should be a Resident/ Non-Resident Indian National/PIO/OCI holder.
- Age: Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on 1st July of the admission year.
- Passed 10+2 examination conducted by the State Board, CBSE and ISCE, New Delhi with 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology
- The combined PCBE/PCME marks should be 50%.
- 10+2 or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- HSCE of the Cambridge University or IB Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- NIOS candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE.
- Such candidates will have to produce the Migration Cum Transfer Certificate at the time of joining.
VITEEE 2022 Application Form
VITEEE 2022 application process will be started in the month of October. Candidates can register themselves by accessing the official website. From there one can register themselves by entering their valid email ID and contact details. Candidates should go through all instructions and then fill the details accurately. After that, you will have to upload the scanned photograph and signature and lastly clear the payment section. Later on, you can recheck the form and lastly submit it. Once the registration/application form is submitted then you will be provided with an application number.
|The online application fee
|OMR application form cost
- The online application fee can be paid through banking/Credit card/Debit card.
- The fee is non-refundable.
VITEEE 2022 Slot booking
- Candidates have to book a slot according to their preferences.
- Slot booking will be done through ‘the first-come-first-served basis’.
- In slot booking, candidates have to select the date & batch of the examination.
- A slot once booked cannot be changed.
- If candidates forget to book a slot, the slot will be booked automatically by the University based on the details given on the application.
- The exam will be conducted through online mode (Computer Based Test).
- The questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The question paper will be asked in the English Language.
- The question will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology & English subjects.
- Total of 125 questions will be asked in the examination.
- The duration of this exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be allotted and there will be no negative marking.
||No of Questions
- After the result declaration, the cut-off will be released by the conducting authority.
- Candidates can predict that they will get admission in their choice programme or not, on the basis of the cut-off marks.
- The cut-off is the minimum qualifying marks which candidates have to obtain in the examination.
- The authority will release branch & campus wise cut-off list.
VITEEE 2022 Counselling
VITEEE Counselling procedure will commence from the month of May. The Registration process for VITEEE Counselling 2022 will be online. Candidates will have to clear this exam, those who are seeking admissions in B.Tech programme offered by VIT University. The admission process is done via a single-window counselling at Vellore and Chennai campuses.
- The syllabus of the examination will be comprised of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics & English subjects.
- The question will come from the CBSE Board & State Board of Higher Secondary Education.
||Alcohols and Ethers
|Properties of Matter
||P, D and f-Block Elements
|Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
||Isomerism in Organic Compounds
|Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power
||Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
|Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
||Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
|Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
||Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
||Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Comprehension questions, English Grammar and Pronunciation
|Genetics and evolution
||Matrices and their Applications
|Human health and diseases
||Trigonometry and Complex Numbers
|Cell and Molecular Biology
||Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
|Biotechnology and its applications
||Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
|Biodiversity, ecology and environment
||Integral Calculus and its Applications
VITEEE 2022: Important Points
- The application fee is the same for all categories.
- Candidates have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- For the exam pattern, candidates must check the exam pattern section given in the article above.
- The exam will be conducted through offline mode (computer-based test).
- One mark will be allotted for the correct answer.
- A total of 125 questions will be asked in the examination.
20 thoughts on “VITEEE 2022”
I want to apply…
Is it necessary to have taken biology… I have taken pcm from maharashtra board… Am I eligible for the examination…
Would be grateful to have an answer. Thank you
yes you can………..
pcm students have more career options in vit
you just have to clear viteee and rank b/w 20000 air
I have completed my intermediate in 2016,may I eligible for viteee 2017 pls reply sir to 9440873951
u should have applied earlier now u cant but u can try for viteee 2017…
i completed my 10+2 in 2014,(pcb) am i eligible for viteee 2017 and if so what courses offered for pcb students???
I scored 65% in maharashra state board passing physics with 65 marks ,Maths with 51,Chemistry with 65.My pcm % is 59 .Can i apply for VITEEE 2017 ?? Also can i get admission in the institute after cracking the exam ??
PLEASE LEAVE A REPLY ..IN NEED OF UR ANSWER..THANKYOU!
I AM A STUDENT OF MAHRATHTRA BOARD , WILL APPEAR FOR 10+2(PCMB) IN 2018 ..WHEN IS THE BEST TIME FOR ME TO REGISTER FOR THE VITEEE… I SECURED GRADE ‘B’ IN INTERMIJATE.. AM I ELIGBLE?
Maine 12th 2015 me pass kiya haii kya mai vit ka exam de sakta hu
If u can’t even write in English, you are not fit for engineering, let alone VIT….
i want to study in VIT so please help me friends
I will complete my 12th science in 2017 so at what date I fill vit form and from which website
I am aravind kumar,I completed in diploma in mechanical engineering then how to apply application form
I completed diploma in mechanical engineering then how to apply application form
I am rahul Sharma
Diploma machanical engineering than how to apply application form
i am in 12th currently with pcb as my main subject and from christ church boy’s school from Jabalpur i want to do biotechnology after my 12th..so what can i have for biotech in VIT please can any can guide me
I did my +2 in march 2014….can i aaply for viteee or any other exams ….if somebody know plzzz tell me..
Sir about handicapped general student is there any criteria ??
sir I am intermediate one setting can I also write the exam