BITSAT 2022: Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test (BITSAT) is a University level entrance examination. It is conducted for admission to various degree courses offered by BITS and its other constituent campuses. Every year, a large number of candidates appear in this entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in the fields of engineering, pharmacy & science. Candidates can apply for BITSAT 2022 through online mode from the official website. Also, the mode of payment of the fee will be an online or offline mode. Candidates can book the slot or the date in which they would like to appear for the aptitude test. More details about BITSAT 2022 is given in the article below.
BITSAT 2022: Important Dates
|Releasing of Application Form||1st week of January 2022|
|Last date to apply||last week of March 2022|
|Editing in the application form||1st week of April 2022|
|Allotment of the Exam center||2nd week of March 2022|
|Slot booking||2nd week of April 2022|
|Releasing of admit card||3rd week of April 2022|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of May 2022|
|Apply for admission||3rd week of May to Last week of June 2022|
|Releasing of Admit list & waitlist||1st week of July 2022|
- Applicants should have passed class 10+2 or equivalent exam (from any state or central board of school education) with 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- They also need to have secured 60% marks separately in each of the three subjects.
- Proficiency in English is another requirement for appearing in BITSAT.
- Only those candidates, who are appearing in class 12th in the year 2022 or have cleared 12th in 2019, are eligible for BITSAT.
- Top rankers candidates with Rank 1 in the central or state boards in India can take admissions to the programs of their choice, irrespective of their score/rank in BITSAT, but must meet the aforesaid eligibility criteria.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
- The fee payment can be done through credit or debit card, net banking and cash payment at ICICI Bank.
|Male candidates||Rs. 3150/-|
|Female candidates||Rs. 2650/-|
|For choosing Dubai as a center||$80 (Rs. 5600/-)|
BITSAT 2022 Slot Booking
It is necessary to book the slot in order to gain the admit card issued in favor of the candidate. Candidates will be required to reserve their date and timings (slot booking) on which date they would like to appear for the aptitude test. The booking would be on the basis of the first-cum-first basis. BITS Pilani will allocate the test center allotment to the candidates via their login online. They will get the test center in the most preferred city as they’ve mentioned in the application form of BITSAT.
- The exam will be conducted in computer-based mode.
- The duration will be a total of three hours (without break).
- The question paper will contain multiple-choice questions.
- 3 marks will be given for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
|Section||Subject||No. of Question|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
|Agartala||Ghaziabad||Jodhpur||Raipur||Mumbai – 1, 2|
|Agra||Goa||Kanpur||Rajahmundry||Lucknow – 1, 2|
|Ahmedabad||Gorakhpur||Kolkata||Ranchi||Jaipur – 1, 2, 3|
|Allahabad||Gurgaon||Mangalore||Roorkee||Bangalore – 1, 2|
|Bareilly||Guwahati||Nagpur||Siliguri||Vijayawada – 1, 2|
|Bhubaneshwar||Indore||Noida||Tirupati||Delhi – 1, 2, 3, 4|
|Chandigarh||Jalandhar||Patna||Udaipur||Hyderabad Campus – 1, 2|
|Chennai||Jammu||Pilani||Vadodara||Hyderabad City – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
|Coimbatore||Jamshedpur||Pune||Vishakhapatnam||Dubai ( UAE )|
Admit Card and Result
A few weeks prior to the examination, the admit card will be available on the official website of BITS. The admit card will not be sent by post or any other mode. The applicants can download the admit cards from the website itself. Without admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. So the applicants have to bring the admit cards to the examination center. The examination results will be published on the official website, on successful completion of the BITSAT. The applicants can get their results by entering their application number & password. The BITS will publish the admit list & waitlist in the official website. Those applicants who have been selected for admission procedure will be having their name on the admit list.
- Applicants have to score minimum qualifying marks to become eligible to take part in the counseling process.
- Based on the applicants’ performance in the examination, the merit list will be prepared.
BITSAT 2022 Admission Process
Students have to fill the admission form through online mode, after qualifying the 10+2 examination. The admission list will be released, after seat allotment. As per their marks and filled preferences, seats will be allotted to students. Students have to fill their qualifying exam marks and preferences in the admission form. To confirm their admission, students have to report at the allotted college with required documents and fees.
BITSAT 2022 Counselling
BITSAT counseling is usually conducted within a week of the result being declared. The counseling process usually commences in the month of May/ June. Go through the official website and result in order to develop an idea of when they need to take part in the counseling process. The qualified candidates of the entrance exam need to take part in the counseling process.
- The syllabus will comprise of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, English Proficiency, and Logical Reasoning.
- The syllabus will be based on the NCERT syllabus of 11th & 12th standard.
Official Website: https://www.bitsadmission.com/
2 thoughts on “BITSAT 2022 Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus, Slot Booking”
please give following updated details.
1. when would the Bitsat examination forms be available?
2. Bitsat examination submission dtae?
Bitsat examination dtae?