Mumbai University calls aspiring students from all over the world for admissions in regular UG & PG courses in various streams at the University departments, authorized institutions and affiliated colleges for the new academic session 2018-18. Mumbai University Application Form 2018 process starts from April till May, 2018. Mumbai University is affiliated to 711 colleges and six different faculties i.e. Science, Commerce, Law, Arts, Technology & Sports and engage in running more than 600 courses including Certificate, Diploma, Graduation, PG, PG Diploma and PhD programs. Check all the info about Mumbai University Application Form 2018 in the below article.
Mumbai University Application Form 2018: Important Dates
|Sale of Form for Undergraduate (UG) Courses||May , 2018 to June , 2018|
|Open Online Link and Submission of Online Pre-Admission Enrolment Form||June 1, 2 June , 2018|
|Submission of Filled Application with Pre-Admission Enrollment Form||June , 2018 to June, 2018|
|Release of First Merit List for UG||June, 2018|
MUCLET Exam for BBA-LLB:
|Closing date to Submit the MUCLET Application Form||April , 2018|
|MUCLET Exam Date 2018||April , 2018|
|Deadline to Submit Application for M.Sc Courses||August , 2018|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||July , 2018|
|Grievances from Students||July , 2018|
|Display of Final Merit List||July , 2018|
|Date of Phd Eligibility Test or PET||January , 2018|
|Deadline to Submit the Form||November ,2018|
Institute of Distance & Open Learning Admission Dates:
|IDOL Application Form Available from||July , 2018|
|Deadline to submit the application form||August ,2018|
Eligibility Criteria for BA, B.Sc, B.Com
- Applicants must have passed Intermediate standard (Class 12th) examination form any recognized university of the board.
- 45% is required in the qualifying examination in the relevant subjects(for general candidates) and 40% (for SC/ST candidates).
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Mass Media
- As per government norms, no college will conduct any entrance test for admission in this course. Merit list will be prepared on the performance of the candidate in class 12th.
Mumbai University Application Form 2018: Details
- The application form for Mumbai University Common Law Entrance Test (MUCLET 2018) will be made available on the University portal i.e. on http://mu.ac.in.
- The pdf file for the form will be updated once made available.
- Candidates were required to download the form and take a print out on legal size white plain paper.
- Candidates are required to fill the required details in the prescribed format.
- The hard copies of the application form along with DD and other necessary documents to be submitted at the any of the office of
|University of Mumbai, Fort Campus,
M.G. Road, Fort,
University National Law School,
Room No. 209, 2nd Floor,
|School of Law, University of Mumbai, Thane Sub Campus,
Behind Runwal Garden City,
Ram Maruti Nagar, Balkum,
Thane (W) 400 608
- Application fee for MUCLET, 2018 will amounts to Rs-2000 INR (for reserved candidates) and Rs-1000 INR (for reserved candidates).
Steps to Apply for Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL)
- Graduate degree holders can required can directly apply on the official site with a scan of their passport size photograph, signature along with the scanned documents like marksheet of qualifying exam.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) of current academic year from the concerned college is required to scanned if he student from other college affiliated to University of Mumbai who wants to transfer his/her admission to IDOL .
- All the Students from other university or board rather than Maharashtra State board will be required to obtain the eligibility certificate which will be issued online after approval from Eligibility Unit, Room No. 108 (A), Institute of Distance and Open Learning, Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma Bhavan, Vidyanagari, Santacruz (E), Mumbai-400 098.
- Fees can be paid via online mode or through Challan.
- Admission in B. Tech, M. Tech and MBBS programme at privately owned colleges is conducted through JEE Main and NEET.
- Law Faculty of the University conducts MUCLET, 2018 entrance test for admission to LLM & LLB Programs.
Documents required at the time of Admission
- 10th or 12th class Mark sheets or Passing Certificate.
- Degree/Provisional certificate of the qualifying Degree Examination along with mark statements.
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- ID Proof.