Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Application Form 2018- TNAU Apply Online
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Application Form 2018 will be released soon. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) is a well-known university in India which is formed to provide admissions to Under Graduate degree program under different specializations such as Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering, Horticulture, Home Science, Forestry and Food Process Engineering for the academic year 2018-2019. Through this Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Application Form 2018 entrance, students can get admissions in UG degree programmes which are offered at various campuses of TNAU 2018 which includes Killikulam, Periyakulam Coimbatore, Madurai, Trichy, and Mettupalayam. Applicants can apply via online as well as through offline mode.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Application Form 2018
- Online Application Link will be updated here
|Event||For UG Courses||For PG Courses|
|Online Registration Starts||May 2018||June 2018|
|Last Date for Application||June 2018||July 2018|
|Verification of Documents||June 2018|
|Written Test||July 2018 (PG), Aug 2018 (Ph.D.)|
For B.Sc (Agriculture)
- Applicants should not be more than 21 years at the time of admission. There is no age limit for students belong to SC/ST & SCA.
- Course is of Minimum-3 years & Maximum-6 years
Qualification: Students must have cleared Intermediate standard (12th) with 60% marks in any of these subjects:
- Group I: PCM or PCB
- Group II: PCB with an elective (fourth) subject related to Science stream. Students must note that evaluation for this subject will be considered in terms of marks not in terms of grades.
- Group II (A): Students with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany which are equally eligible for B.Sc Course.
- Applicants must cross more than 21 years at the time of admission.
- There is no age limit for students belong to SC/ST & SCA.
- Students must have passed 12th with the percentile of 60% marks in PCB/PCM or PCM and Computer Science.
- Note: Students who have completed their 12th standard from the state of Tamil Nadu can only apply for the admission in UG courses and if they are not satisfying this condition then they must occupy the permanent residency (PR) Certificate of Tamil Nadu state. Applicants can apply maximum for 2times (for general) and 3times (for SC/ST).
Steps to apply for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Application Form 2018
- Assess the official site to tnau.ac.inand search for the admission link then click on Apply online link.
- Enter the required details in online Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Application Form 2018 application form such as name, DOB, contact number, e-mail ID, temporary address and permanent address.
- Attached your necessary documents like ID proof, certificate of graduation address proof etc.
- After this your User ID & password will be generated to you.
- Choose the appropriate campus and college name as per your discretion.
- Application fee amounts to INR 1,000/-which can be paid through CR card/net banking of any banks and for DR card cum ATM card use State Bank of India
- Visit the official site i.e. on www.tnau.ac.in and download the Application form of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University and can submit duly filled and signed form along with the DD of INR 1000 in favor of The Controller, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore-3″ payable at “Coimbatore” and send it to the given address:
The Tamil Nadu
Agricultural University, Lawley Road,
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Application Form 2018: Important Points
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Application Form 2018 will be available in the month of May, 2018 till June, 2018 as tentatively.
- Candidates can apply for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Application Form 2018 form both the modes (Online & Offline).
- Payment can be done through DR/CR card/Net Banking/DD.
- Admit Card will be issued only to the successfully registered candidates prior few days of the examination.
- Don’t forget to bring the admit card because it’s a mandatory document required for appearing in the examination.
- Selection will be based on the marks secured in Intermediate level examination.
- Qualified candidates in the entrance will be called for the Counselling round and there they need to choose the college & courses.
- Bring all the necessarily documents on the counselling date.