Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Application Form 2023- TNAU Apply Online
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Application Form has been released on 7th August 2023. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) is a well-known university in India which is formed to provide admissions to Under Graduate degree program under different specializations such as Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering, Horticulture, Home Science, Forestry and Food Process Engineering for the academic year 2023-2021. Through this entrance exam, students can get admissions in UG degree programs which are offered at various campuses of TNAU which includes Killikulam, Periyakulam Coimbatore, Madurai, Trichy, and Mettupalayam. Applicants can apply via online as well as through offline mode.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Application Form 2023
The application process for TNAU UG Admission has been started. Candidates can now apply online.
|Admission Notification in Tamil and English||1st week of June 2023|
|Starting of online application||To be Updated|
|Last date for online application||To be Updated|
|Editing/Correction of Online application||To be Updated|
|Documents Verification for Special Reservations||To be Updated|
|Publication of Rank List||To be Updated|
|Counseling will be started from||To be Updated|
|Registration for Semester I||To be Updated|
|Closure of Admission||To be Updated|
|B.Sc.||Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Food Nutrition and Dietetics, Agribusiness Management, Sericulture|
|B.Tech.||Agricultural Engineering, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Horticulture, Agricultural Information Technology, Food Process Engineering, Energy and Environmental Engineering|
|M.Tech.||Agricultural Process Engineering, Bio-Energy, Land & Water Management Engineering, Farm Machinery & Power, Storage Engineering|
TNAU Admission 2023 Important Links
|TNAU Rank List & Counselling||Check Here|
|Information Brochure (English)||Check Here|
|Information Brochure (Tamil)||Check Here|
|Online Application UG||Apply Here|
For B.Sc (Agriculture)
- Applicants should not be more than 21 years at the time of admission. There is no age limit for students belonging to SC/ST & SCA.
- The course is of Minimum-3 years & Maximum-6 years
- Students must have cleared Intermediate standard (12th) with 60% marks in any of these subjects:
- Group I: PCM or PCB
- Group II: PCB with an elective (fourth) subject related to the Science stream. Students must note that evaluation for this subject will be considered in terms of marks not in terms of grades.
- Group II (A): Students with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany which are equally eligible for B.Sc Course.
Eligible Minimum Qualifying Marks UG (Academic/Vocational Stream)
- Applicants must cross more than 21 years at the time of admission.
- There is no age limit for students belonging to SC/ST & SCA.
- Students must have passed 12th with the percentile of 60% marks in PCB/PCM or PCM and Computer Science.
Note: Students who have completed their 12th standard from the state of Tamil Nadu can only apply for admission in UG courses and if they are not satisfying this condition then they must occupy the permanent residency (PR) Certificate of Tamil Nadu state. Applicants can apply maximum for 2times (for general) and 3 times (for SC/ST).
Candidates will be admitted on the bases of reservation criteria set by Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
|Open Competition (OC)||31%|
|Backward Class (BC)||26.5%|
|Backward Class Muslim (BCM)||3.5%|
|Most Backward Class and Denotified Communities (MBC)||20%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) (SCA)||3%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||1%|
Check Here – University Admission in India
Steps to fill Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Application Form 2023
- Assess the official site to tnau.ac.in and search for the admission link then click on Apply online link.
- Enter the required details in the online Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Application Form 2023 application form such as name, DOB, contact number, e-mail ID, temporary address and permanent address.
- Attached your necessary documents like ID proof, certificate of graduation address proof etc.
- After this, your User ID & password will be generated to you.
- Choose the appropriate campus and college name as per your discretion.
- Application fee amounts to INR 1,000/-which can be paid through CR card/net banking of any banks and for DR card cum ATM card use State Bank of India
|Category||UG Courses||PG Courses|
|General||600 /-||1000 /-|
|SC/ST||300 /-||500 /-|
- Candidates have to report to the University with all their original relevant marks sheet & documents.
- Students will be invited for counseling according to their position in the merit list.
- Students have to choose the college & degree available during the time of counseling.
- Preference once made will not be changed under any circumstances.
Check Here: TNAU Rank List & Counselling Procedure
Courses and Number of Seats
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Application Form 2023: Important Points
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Application Form 2023 will be available in the month of May 2023 till June 2023 as tentatively.
- Candidates can apply for the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Application Form 2023 form both the modes (Online & Offline).
- Payment can be done through DR/CR card/Net Banking/DD.
- Admit Card will be issued only to the successfully registered candidates prior few days of the examination.
- Don’t forget to bring the admit card because it’s a mandatory document required for appearing in the examination.
- Selection will be based on the marks secured in the Intermediate level examination.
- Qualified candidates in the entrance will be called for the Counselling round and there they need to choose the college & courses.
- Bring all the necessary documents on the counseling date.