AIPVT Counselling

The schedule of AIPVT Counselling 2020 will be released by Veterinary Council of India (VCI). AIPVT exam (has been replaced by NEET) provides admission to B.V.Sc. and A.H degree courses. Admission will be done under 15% All India Quota seats (except Jammu & Kashmir). The remaining 85% of seats will be carried out separately by the respective state/university. NEET 2020 score will be used to provided admission in AIPVT Counselling 2020. For more information about AIPVT Counselling 2020, candidates can read the article below.

AIPVT Counselling 2020: Important Dates

Round 1 Counselling

Publication of Information bulletin 3rd week of July 2020
Starting of online registration 3rd week of July 2020
Closing of online registration 4th week of July 2020
Seat allotment 4th week of July 2020
Publication of allotment result 4th week of July 2020
Reporting to the allotted college 1st week of August 2020

Round 2 Counselling

Publication of vacant seats 1st week of August 2020
Allotment of Seats 1st week of August 2020
Allotment Result 2nd week of August 2020
Reporting to the allotted college 3rd week of August 2020

Round 3 Counselling

Publication of vacant seats 3rd week of August 2020
Allotment of Seats 3rd week of August 2020
Allotment Result 4th week of August 2020
Reporting to the allotted college 4th week of August 2020

Mop Round Counselling

Publication of provisional allotment of seats 1st week of September 2020
Submission of online payment of securing money 1st week of September 2020
Declaration of the final result 2nd week of September 2020
Reporting to the allotted college 2nd week of September 2020

AIPVT Counselling 2020

To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel

The allotment seat will be on the basis of merit list, preference of college and availability of seats. The authority will release seat allotment or the AIPVT Counselling 2020 letter result on the official website. Candidates will have to report to the allotted college after the allotment of the seat. Report to the college within specified date to complete the admission procedure.

AIPVT Counselling 2020 Steps

  • Registration
  • Choice filling and Registration
  • Allotment of Seat
  • Reporting at the allotted college

Procedure of AIPVT Counselling 2020

  • Visit the official website of AIPVT to participate in AIPVT Counselling 2020.
  • Register by filing all the required details such as name, roll number, date of birth, application number.
  • Fill the preferred veterinary college’s choices in the drop-down menu.
  • Candidates should fill the maximum number of choices then save and lock them.
  • Fill the choices carefully as the choices once locked cannot be modified.
  • Take a print copy of locked choices for future reference.

Documents Required during AIPVT Counselling 2020

  • Counselling letter
  • Qualifying examination mark sheet
  • AIPVT 2020 admit card and result
  • The class 12th mark sheet and certificate.
  • Date of birth certificate (10th certificate or equivalent)
  • Identity proof
  • Character certificate
  • 4 passport size photograph and 1 postcard size photograph
  • Provisional certificate (for the candidate who passed out in the year 2020)

Leave a Comment