Odisha State Open University, Sambalpur – was established on 10th June 2015. It is still the youngest Open University in the educational map of India. Eligible candidates can submit the applications for admission to Certificates Programs offered by Odisha State Open University (OSOU) Sambalpur. The University will offer various academic programs for the current session. Candidates will have to fill the Application Form of OSOU Certificate Course Admission 2020 as per schedule. Candidates can get more information about OSOU Certificate Course Admission 2020 in the article given below.
- E-Commerce (CEC)
- Geriatric Care (CGC)
- Digital Library (CDL)
- Rural Development (CRD)
- Communication Skills (CCS)
- Translation (English-Odia) (CIT)
- Soft Skill & IT Skill (CSSITS)
- Journalism & Mass Communications (CJMC)
OSOU Certificate Course Admission 2020: Important Dates
|Last Date of Admission (Without Late Fee)||4th week of December 2019|
|Admission last date (With Late Fee i.e. Rs.100/-)||2nd week of January 2020|
- Digital Library (CDL): +3 Pass
- E-Commerce (CEC): +2 Pass or Equivalent
- Rural Development (CRD): +2 Pass or Equivalent
- Geriatric Care (CGC): ANM/GNM/BHMS/BAMS/D. Pharm
- Communication Skills (CCS): +2 Pass or Equivalent
- Soft Skill & IT Skill (CSSITS): +2 Pass or Equivalent
- Translation (English-Odia) (CIT): +2 Pass or Equivalent
- Journalism & Mass Communications (CJMC): +2 Pass or Equivalent
The handbooks and prospectus of OSOU Certificate Course Admission 2020 can be downloaded from website www.osou.ac.in. Admission Form is to be submitted through the online portal of the University only. Candidates are required to upload the passport size photograph, scanned copy the certificate, signature etc.
- Before starting the Online Admission Process, candidates should read the General Instructions carefully.
- Click on the button “NEW REGISTRATION” if you are a first-time applicant.
- Fill all the required registration details.
- Provide your current Email ID and Cell Phone Number, a s all communications will be sent to your email id and mobile no. as all communications will be sent to your email id and mobile no.
- Login using your registered Email ID and Password.
- Click on “Download Registration Slip”, to keep the registration proof.
- To Start the Application process, click on “Proceed to Apply”
- Upload your Photo, Signature, Qualification Proof and other certificates like PwD, Category if any. [The format and size of the photo, signature, and certificates are given in “General Instructions”]
|Communication Skills (CCS)||Rs. 2000|
|Translation (English-Odia) (CIT)||Rs. 2000|
|Journalism & Mass Communications (CJMC)||Rs. 2000|
|Rural Development (CRD)||Rs. 2000|
|Digital Library (CDL)||Rs. 2500|
|E-Commerce (CEC)||Rs. 2500|
|Geriatric Care (CGC)||Rs. 2500|
|Soft Skill & IT Skill (CSSITS)||Rs. 2500|
- The Program Fee can be paid through online payment gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card), Internet Banking and through RTGS/NEFT.
- Pay the program fee through Online Payment Gateway or NEFT/RTGS method.