AKASH ANTHE 2023: Aakash Institute organizes a national level examination called Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE 2023) to provide scholarships to brilliant students which comprise several schemes. Aakash Institute is lending a high level of support to the students for senior and junior-level students in reaching their milestones. The first ANTHE was organized in 2010 and then regularly made studies affordable for outstanding students. ANTHE 2023 will be for the students tracking VIII, IX, and X standard studies to select eligible candidates for providing affordable coaching. Many juniors, as well as seniors, can apply for the scholarship test. Candidates can apply for the online procedure using www.aakash.ac.in (official website) or through a post to a registered center or by hand at the nearest Aakash Centre or through.
AKASH ANTHE 2023 Important Dates
|Online registration starts from||1st week of August 2023|
|Online/offline registration closes on||3rd week of October 2023|
|Registration form with late fee||4th week of October 2023|
|Exam Date||4th week of October 2023|
|Admit card||one week before the exam|
|8th & 9th class Result||update soon|
|10th class Result||update soon|
- Both boys and girls can apply for ANTHE.
- Candidates from across the country who are studying in class 8th, 9th, and 10th can apply.
ANTHE 2023 Application Form
The online application forms of ANTHE 2023 are managed by the Aakash Institute entrance exam every year. Candidates who are looking for coaching from Aakash Institute must apply for ANTHE 2023. Candidates should check eligibility requirements before submitting the application form. Aakash institute covers almost 130 examination centers in India for classroom coaching at all Aakash study centers in all India.
Steps to Apply ANTHE Aakash Institute 2023
- Candidates are advised to apply well within the stipulated time limit.
- Candidates are required to provide all the information carefully such as Name, Father’s Name, Email-ID and Mobile Number, DOB, etc.
- There are a large number of candidates who attend this test to join the Aakash Institute for scholarship and coaching program.
- Applicants are required to pay the exam fee of Rs.300 also.
- Candidates can submit the fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- The offline forms can also be submitted by post at Registered Office or by hand at the nearest registered Aakash Centre.
- The exam fee is non-refundable in the future.
- The question paper contains 90 MC questions for 360 marks
- The time duration of the entrance examination: 02 hours
- No negative marking for the wrong answer
- The exam would consist of a total of 90 questions.
- The examination would comprise a total of 360 marks.
- The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking during paper analysis.
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks|
Check Here: Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
- Physics: Friction, force-pressure, chemical effect of electric current, sound.
- Chemistry: Material, Metals-Nonmetals, Synthetic Fibers.
- Biology: Micro-organism (friend and foe), Food production and management, cell structure and function, the conversation of plants and animals.
- Mathematics: Exponents, Squares-squares root, percentages, quadrilaterals, linear equation in 1 variable, Data handling, cube and cube roots.
- Mathematics: Number Systems, Factorization of Polynomials, Lines and Angles, Congruency of Triangles, Heron’s Formula
- Chemistry: Matter in our Surroundings, Is Matter Around Us Pure?
- Physics: Gravitation includes floatation, Motion, Laws of Motion and Force, Energy and work.
- Biology Cell: The Fundamental Unit of Life, Tissues
- Mental Ability: Analytical Reasoning, Figure Matrix, General Logical Reasoning, Problems based on Figures
For Class X
- Mathematics: Real Numbers, Polynomials, Triangles, Mensuration, Circles; Quadrilaterals, Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Quadratic Equations, Trigonometric Ratios and Identities
- Chemistry: Atoms and Molecules, Structure of the Atom, Chemical Reactions and Equations, Acids, Bases and Salts, Metals and Non-Metals
- Physics: Gravitation (Floatation only), Work and Energy, Sound, Light-Reflection and Refraction, Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Biology: Life Processes- Nutrition, Respiration, Transportation, Excretion; Control and Coordination in Animals and Plants
- Mental Ability: Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning – Series, Analogy, Classification, Coding and Decoding, General Logical and Analytical Reasoning, Problems based on Figures, Data Interpretation.
Cash Awards for students of class VIII & IX
- Cash Awards will be offered for the students who have ranked up to 150 (as given below)
|Rank||Number of Students||Classroom Course (Type A)||Classroom/ Digital (Type B)|
|1||1||Rs 1,00,000||RS 50,000|
|2||1||Rs 75,000||Rs 40,000|
|3||1||RS 50,000||Rs 30,000|
|4-10||7||Rs 40,000||Rs 25,000|
|11-50||40||Rs 30,000||Rs 15,000|
|51-100||50||Rs 20,000||Rs 10,000|
|101-150||50||Rs 10,000||Rs 5,000|
Check here official details: https://www.aakash.ac.in/