www.kvsangathan.nic.in admission 2022 | KVS Admission 2022-23 Dates for Class 1 | kvs.gov.in online admission 2022-23 | Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022 2023
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2022: The online registration process for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission is going to start in the 1st week of March 2022. KVS Admission from Class 2nd onwards starts from the 1st week of April 2022. And, for Class 11 will be issued immediately after the declaration of Class 10 results. Check here all the details for the KVS Admission process given below.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2022
Update: KVS Admission Notification will be released will be in the last week of February 2022. After the release of official notification interested candidates can apply online.
KVS Admission 2022 Dates
for Class I Admission
|Release of Advertisement||last week of February 2022|
|Starting of Registration for Class I||1st week of March 2022|
|Ending of Registration for Class I||1st week of March 2022|
|Declaration of provisional select and a waitlist of registered candidates (1st List)||1st week of April 2022|
|Release of 2nd Admission List for Class 1 (if seats remain vacant)||To be announced|
|Release of 3rd Admission List for Class 1 (if seats remain vacant)||To be announced|
|Declaration of the provisional select list of candidates as per priority service category for unreserved seats, if any (keeping the leftover reserved seats blocked).||To be announced|
|Extended date for Second Notification for offline Registrations for admissions to be made under RTE Provisions, SC/ST, and OBC (NCL) if sufficient applications are not received in online mode.
last week of March 2022
|Notification||To be announced|
|Registration||To be announced|
|Display of list||To be announced|
Dates for Class-II Admission Onwards (except Class XI)
|Registration (in offline mode) to availability of vacancies in a particular class.||1st week of April 2022|
|Declaration of the list of class II onwards.||To be announced|
|Admission for class II onwards.||To be announced|
|Last date of admission for all classes except class XI.||To be announced|
Date for Class XI Admission
|For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI.||Within 10 days after the declaration of class X results|
|KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI.||Within 20 days after the declaration of class X results.|
|Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)||After the admissions of KV students in class XI.|
|Last date of admission for class – XI||30 days from the date of declaration of class-X results by CBSE.|
KVS Online Admission 2022-23 Important Links
|KVS Registration Link for Class 1||Register Here>|
|KVS Admission Guidelines 2022-2022||Get Here (Previous Year)|
KVS Class 2 to 8 Registration Process
Interested parents, who wish to admit their ward in Kendriya Vidyalayas, must visit the nearest KV School and register themselves there. The Applications for 2nd to 8th class admissions are accepted offline.
Steps to apply for Class 2nd to 8th Admission
- Step-1:Visti the Kendriya Vidyalaya in which you want to enroll your children for admission.
- Step-2: Collect the application forms from the KVS, that are available free of cost.
- Step-3: Fill in all the required details in the form and submit.
- Step-4: After the release of the KVS Admissions list, Parents can check the admission status at the respective KVS notice board.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022: Selection Process
For Class 1
- In the first phase, there will be a total of 40 seats out of which 10 seats in Class I per section are to be filled as per RTE Provisions and will be filled by draw of lots from all applications of SC/ST/EWS/BPL/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/Differently abled taken together.
- In the second phase, the remaining seats are to be filled as per the existing Priority category system.
For Class II to Class VIII
- For admission to Class II to VIII, the admission test shall not be conducted.
- The admission may be granted based on the Priority category system.
- A lottery system will be followed in each category including the single girl child quota if applications are more than the number of seats.
For Class IX
- An admission test shall be conducted for admission to Class IX.
- A merit list is prepared for each category of priority separately.
- Admission shall be granted in the sequence of priority categories, in the order of merit.
For Class X and XII
- Admission will be entertained subjects’ availability of seats only if the average strength in class X/XII in below 40.
- The admission will be considered by the deputy commissioner of the region concerned
For Class XI
- Admission to Class XII in streams of Humanities, Commerce, and Science will be reserved at 40 per stream.
- The admission will be on the basis of a merit list prepared as the CGPA obtained by the student in Class X.
- There is no age restriction for admission to Class XI.
- The student should be seeking admission in the year of passing the Class X examination.
- There will be no upper and lower age limit for admission to class XII.
- There should be no break in the continuous study of the student after passing class XI.
- Reservation of seats will be as per the Admission Guidelines.
- The admission guidelines will be available on the website www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
|Class||Min age as||Max age as|
|I||05 years||07 years|
|II||06 years||08 years|
|III||07 years||09 years|
|IV||08 years||10 years|
|V||09 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
- The age limit will be relaxed by 02 years in the case of physically handicapped candidates.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Seat Allotment Preferences
|1st||Central govt employees child|
|2nd||Army and Ex-army man child|
|4th||Single girl child|
|5th||Private or self-employed personnel|
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022
- Interested candidates may apply online for admission through the official website.
- Open Online Application form
- Choose Nearest Kendriya Vidyalaya
- Fill in the Basic Details of Candidates (parents Name, Aadhar if Available, Blood Group, Age, Address, etc)
- After the application, take a print of the application form.
- Marks of different subjects are to be converted into grades as per CBSE norms as given below:
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form||Sainik School Admission Application Form|
|Army Public School Admission||Sainik School Result 2022|
Conversion of marks into Grades
|Marks range||Grade||Marks range||Grade|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. Who is responsible to organize Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission?
Ans. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan conducts KV Admission Process.
Q. When does the KVS Admission Notification release?
Ans. KVS Admission notification has been released, candidates can apply online now.
Q. When does KVS Online application process starts?
Ans. From the 1st of March 2022, candidates can apply online for Kendriya Vidyalayas.
Q. What is the official website to apply online?
Ans. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online @ kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in.
Check here official website: https://kvsangathan.nic.in/