AKTU/UPTU 2020: UPSEE Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern, Eligibility
UPTU (also known as Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University) was established by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. UPTU exam (UPSEE) provides admission in all government and private institutions located all over Uttar Pradesh in the courses like B.Tech, MBA, MCA, B.Arch, B.Pharma, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, M.Tech, Ph.D., and Lateral Entry programmes. The university has been sub-divided into five zones with 150-160 colleges in each zone. The total number of affiliated colleges in UPTU is 587 which offers graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level degrees. Check here important information about UPTU 2020 (UPSEE) Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card and Result etc.
- Bachelor of Architecture.
- Bachelor of Technology.
- Bachelor of Fashion & Apparel Design.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology.
- Master of Computer Application.
- Master of Business Administration.
- Master of Applied Management (Dual Degree).
|Commencement of application process||3rd week of January 2020|
|Closing date for submission of applications||4th week of March 2020|
|Last date for payment submission||4th week of March 2020|
|Corrections in filled-in application form||4th week of March 2020|
|Downloading of admit cards||1st week of April 2020|
|Examination date||3rd week of April 2020|
|Declaration of results||4th week of May 2020|
|Date of counseling||4th week of Jun 2020|
AKTU/UPTU 2020 Application form
The candidates need to fill in personal details, academic details in the UPTU 2020 application form. Candidates also need to upload the scanned copies of the photograph, signature, and thumb impression. Candidates should submit their Aadhaar card 12 digit enrollment number while registering for this examination. Steps included in the application process are given below.
- Visit UPTU official website and click on New Registration.
- Enter a valid e-mail ID, name, father’s name, Date of Birth and mobile number etc.
- Upload scanned photograph, signature and thumb expression.
- Make the payment through net banking, debit card and credit card.
- Take a printout of this form and keep it for their future reference.
|For Bachelor Degree Courses|
|B.Tech||Intermediate or its equivalent test with Maths & Physics along with either Chemistry/Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject.|
|B.Arch||12th or its equivalent test with Math & Physics along with either Engineering Drawing / Computer Science/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.|
|B.Pharm||12th or its equivalent test with Maths/Bio & Physics along with either Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject.|
|BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA||Intermediate or its equivalent test in any discipline.|
|For Second year to|
|B.Tech||B.Sc Graduate with Mathematics at 12th level and Diploma holders will be required.|
|B.Pharm||Pharmacy diploma holders will be eligible|
|MCA||BCA, B.Sc(IT/Computer Science is required|
|For Master’s courses|
|MBA||Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with 50% is necessarily (45% for SC/ST).|
|MCA||Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with the minimum percentile of 50% score (45% for SC/ST) and mathematics at either graduation or Intermediate i.e. at 12th level.|
|MAM||Intermediate or its equivalent exam with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST)- Without grace|
- For General/OBC (Male/Transgender): Rs-1000/-
- For SC/ST (Female/PH of all categories): Rs-500/-
- No. of Papers: Total papers 11.
- Paper mode: Paper- 1, 2, 3 & 4 will be OMR based and remaining will be conducted through online mode i.e. through the computer-based test.
- There will be no provision of negative marking.
- 4 marks will be rewarded for every right response.
- Duration of the question paper would be of 3hrs.
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||PCM (50 questions each from PCM)||150 questions.||600|
|2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) (50 questions each from PCB)||150 questions.||600|
|3||AG-I, AG-II, AG-III (50 questions each from AG-I, AG-II, AG-III)||150 questions||600|
|4||Aptitude Test for Architecture
Part-A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part-B: Drawing Aptitude (50 questions each of Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity)
|100 question and 2 questions from Drawing Aptitude.||500|
|5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)||75 questions||300|
|6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75 questions||300|
|7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (LE)||75 questions||300|
|8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduates in Engineering (LE)||75 questions||300|
|9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100 questions||400|
|10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100 questions||400|
|11||Aptitude Test for 2nd year MCA (LE)||100 questions||400|
- Admit Card of UPTU 2020 will be available on to the official portal in the month of April, 2020.
- Candidates have to bring their admit card on the exam date.
- Without the admit card, the candidate will not be permitted to enter the examination hall and appear for the examination.
Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Jalaun (Orai), Lakhimpur Kheri, Bulandshahr, Gonda, Sultanpur, Mirzapur, Saharanpur, Shahjahanpur, Ambedkar Nagar, Deoria, Firozabad, Azamgarh, Jhansi, Gautam Buddha Nagar (Noida/Greater Noida), Ballia, Basti, Barabanki, Gorakhpur, Bijnor, Ghazipur, Mathura, Etawah, Raebareli, Ghaziabad, Mau, Banda, Faizabad, Kushinagar, Kanpur Nagar, Moradabad, Jaunpur, Aligarh, Sitapur, Meerut, Muzaffarnagar, Dehradun, Jaipur, Delhi, Kolkata, Patna, Mumbai, Varanasi, Bhopal, Ranchi
AKTU/UPTU 2020 Result
- Result will be expected to outcome in the month of May, 2020.
- Separate merit list will be prepared on the basis of the candidate performance in the UPTU exam.
AKTU/UPTU 2020 Counselling
- The selection process to the same is through the UPSEE/UPTU common entrance examination.
- UPTU 2020 Counselling will commence from the month of June 2020.
- Seats will be allotted to the candidate in the counselling procedure.
- The available seats are 65% for MBA and 85% for remaining courses.