NATA Application Form 2020: The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture, New Delhi. It measures the aptitude of the applicant for a specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. Specifically, it measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability that have been acquired over a long period of time and that are related to the field Architecture. NATA 2020 Registration will be started from 1st week of January 2020.
NATA Application Form 2020
- NATA 2020 Registration link will be updated here. Check below steps to register for NATA.
|Registration starts from||1st week of January 2020|
|The closing of the registration process||1st week of February 2020|
|Uploading images in the online application||1st week of February 2020|
|Payment of fee||1st week of February 2020|
|Correction window will open from||3rd week of February 2020|
|Correction windows will be closed||Last week of February 2020|
|Admit Card will be available from||Last week of March 2020|
|NATA 2020 Exam Starts from||3rd week of April 2020|
|Result||2nd week of June 2020|
- The application fee or registration fee that candidates need to submit is Rs.1250
- Payment of the application form can be made via modes such as online or offline. The modes are credit card/debit card, net banking, and e-challan
- Those who have opted for attempting the examination in Dubai, need to pay INR 7000 for issuing the admit card accordingly.
Steps to fill NATA Application Form
Required Documents and Details:
- SSC (Std 10) Marksheet.
- Photo ID (Driving License, Passport, UID Card, 12th admit card with photograph & signature (in originals), college ID card).
- Scanned image of Photograph in a JPEG Format. The photograph size should be less than 1 MB.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Details.
Candidates have to follow the given steps involved during the online registration and submission of the NATA Registration Form 2017 are mentioned below:
- Go to the official site & click on “Click here to Register for NATA 2020 (link will be updated soon)”.
- Now click on the ‘Register as a New User’.
- Candidates have to create a new account by entering their email address, password & captcha verification & click on ‘Register’ button.
- Candidates have to confirm their Email address and click on the verification link.
- Login again by entering their Email ID, Password & captcha verification
- Click on “Login” Button.
- Read the instruction carefully and register for NATA.
Step-3: NATA Profile
- Click on NATA Profile & fill their basic details such as Candidates Name (As per 10th Std Marksheet), Address, City, State, Date of Birth, Email ID, Gender, Mobile No., etc.
- Also upload their photograph in the section of photo upload.
- After filling all the details & photograph upload, click on ‘Save’ button.
Step-4: Fee Payment
- Before paying the registration fee, candidates confirm that the given details are correctly filled or not.
- If filled details are incorrect then clicking on ‘Edit’ button.
- If details are filled correctly then click on “Pay NATA Fees”.
- Click on “Purchase New Form” & submit the fee.
Step-5: Select Exam Date & City Center
- After successful fee payment, select exam date & exam city centre according to their preference.
- Go to the My NATA Forms & click book Appointments.
- After booking the slot, click on the submit button & submit the registration form.
- Take the printout of the form for further reference.
- NATA Counselling will be organized by the participating Institutions Individually.
- No counselling will be conducted by the COA.
- Candidates can apply to get admission into B.Arch courses in various Institutions & university, after the result declaration on the basis of the NATA Scorecard.
- The Score Card will be valid only for the academic year 2019-2020.