AMUEEE 2023: Aligarh Muslim University conducts an entrance exam (AMUEEE), to provide admission in engineering and architecture courses. It is the engineering entrance examination organized for providing admission into B.Tech degree programme. All the eligible & qualified candidates can apply for AMUEEE 2023 before the closing date. The AMUEEE Application form will be available from 1st week of February 2023. Candidates should fill the application form before the last date. Check all the details for AMUEEE given below.
AMUEEE 2023 Important Dates
|Online Registration starts from||1st week of February 2023|
|Online Registration ends on||1st week of March 2023|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week May 2023|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May 2023|
|Declaration of Result||last week of May 2023|
|Counselling Round I||1st week of July 2023|
- Candidate should be of at least 24 yrs of age as on 31st December of the year of registration
- Applicants must have passed their Intermediate standard from the recognized board with the minimum score up of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- Candidates who have cleared diploma in an engineering programme from AMU with the minimum of 50% are also eligible to apply for this entrance exam.
- The application fee can be paid only through online mode – Net banking/credit/debit card.
- The Application fee for B.Tech is Rs. 500/-
- For B.Arch, the Application fee is Rs. 600/-
- The Application fee for B.E. Evening is Rs. 300/-
- Candidates having 40% disability (PwD) do not have to pay any application fee/processing fee.
- Type of questions: Objective format question will be asked on AMUEEE.
- Topics: All the questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Marks: question paper carries total 150 questions of 150 marks.
- Duration: the duration of the examination is 3 hrs (B.Tech), B. Arch ( paper I and II ) 3hrs separately & 2hrs (B.E).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every right answer and there will be no negative marking.
Total time allotted for the programmes
|Name of Programmes||Test Duration|
|B. Tech||3 hours|
|B. E. Evening||2 hours|
|B. Arch (Paper I)||3 hours|
|B. Arch (Paper-II)||3 hours|
- The admission will totally depend on the performance of the candidate secured in AMUEEE, 2023.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the origin of the marks secured in 12thcombined with marks in this entrance which is followed by the university.
- After the declaration of the AMUEEE result, shortlisted candidates will be invited from the University for the counselling process.
- During counselling process, candidates will have to carry all their required documents.
- After counselling, candidates have to report to the college which he/she is allotted on the specified date.
- The cutoff is the minimum score/marks candidates need to secure in the test in order to be considered eligible for admissions.
- For admissions to B.Tech and B.E. evening programmes, the cutoff is determined by Aligarh Muslim University.
- Candidates having scores/marks below/less than the cutoff will not be considered eligible for admissions.
AMUEEE 2023 Counselling Process
Qualified candidates will have to appear for the counselling session which will be held in the Aligarh University for the admissions in the various UG Programmes. Candidates have to submit their original documents mark sheet in the office of Director /Dean /Principal or coordinator, then after 3 months, the university will return the original mark sheet to the candidate. 1st round of the counselling will be scheduled to be held at the 4th week of June 2023 as tentatively and the 2nd round will be in the 4th week of July 2023(tentative).
The syllabus of AMUEEE 2023 consists of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The syllabus will be based on the 12th standard from the above subjects. The complete syllabus hasn’t uploaded by the university as soon they upload it, we’ll update on our website so start preparing according to it.
AMUEEE 2023: Important Points
- Registration is required a prior filling application form.
- The application form will be available by online mode from January month, 2023.
- The last date to submit it is February 2023.
- The intermediate degree is required to appear in the examination.
- Admit card concluded as the mandatory document, download it from the site and take the print out it and bring on the exam date.
- The syllabus will constitute the topics of Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
- The result will disclose in the month of May 2023.
- Only qualified/shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling procedure and candidates have to appear for it.
Disclaimer- the Given schedule is tentative on the basis of last year exam, final dates will be updated after AMUEEE 2023 official notification availability. For more details access the Website of Aligarh Muslim University.