SSC CHSL 2021: SSC (Staff Selection Commission) conducts SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operators (DEO) Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & Court Clerk. It is one of the popular examinations in India. Check here complete details regarding SSC CHSL Recruitment.
CHSL Updates – Dates Released
CHSL Online application process has been started. Interested candidates can apply till 15th December 2020. Check Here: SSC CHSL Online Form
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name of Examination||SSC CHSL|
|Exam Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination Level||All India Level|
|Posts Offered||DEO (Data Entry Operator), LDC (Lower Division Clerk) & Postal/Sorting Assistant|
|Total Number Posts||–|
|Exam Mode||Online for Tier 1 and Offline for Tier 2|
SSC CHSL 2020-21 Important Details
|Commencement of the application process||06 November 2020|
|Last date of the application process||15 December 2020|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||17 December 2020|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||19 December 2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||21 December 2020|
|Downloading of admit card||Notified Later|
|Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I)||12 April to 27 April 2021 CBE|
|Results declaration of part I examination||Notified Later|
|Examination Tier-II||Notified Later|
|Final merit list||Notified Later|
|SSC CHSL Official Notification||Check Here|
|SSC CHSL Online Application||Apply Here|
- A Candidate must be either:
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently setting in India, or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lank, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- The candidates must have qualified higher secondary (10+2) examination or equivalent from a state or central recognized institute.
- For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- The minimum age to apply for SSC CHSL 2018 Recruitment is 18 years and the maximum age is 27 years.
- The relaxation in age will be given as follows-
|For SC/ST age relaxation is||5 years|
|For OBC age relaxation is||3 years|
|For PH age relaxation is||10 years|
|For PH+OBC age relaxation is||13 years|
|For PH+SC/ST age relaxation is||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||3 years|
|Candidates having domiciled in JK during the period from 1st
January 1980 to 31st December 1989
|Defense Personnel disabled||3 years|
|Defense Personnel disabled (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Central Government Civilian Employees||Up to 40 years of age|
|Central Government Civilian Employees (SC/ST)||Up to 45 years of age|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried||Up to 35 years of age|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ST)||Up to 40 years of age|
|Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces||Up to 45 years of age|
|Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces (SC/ST)
||Up to 50 years of age|
Number of Vacancy Post wise
|Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant||3281|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||3121|
|Data Entry Operator||506|
SSC CHSL 2021 Application form
SSC CHSL Application Form will be available soon. They have to fill in the details as required in the application form and also have to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature. The size of the photograph should be between 4 to 12 kb & the resolution must be of 100-pixel width/ 120-pixel height. The size of the signature should be between 1 to 12 kb & resolution must be of 140-pixel width/ 60-pixel height. The application fee needs to be submitted as the final step of the application process.
- Candidates will have to make a payment of Rs.100/-.
- Candidates claiming under Female/SC/ST/PH categories; are not required to make payment of the fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee with the use of the debit card, credit card, net banking, or through SBI bank challan.
Check Here: एसएससी सी एच एस एल परीक्षा 2020
- Exam Duration: 60 Minutes (80 Min for candidates eligible for scribes)
- Paper Language: will be available both in Hindi & English except for the English Language.
- Question Type: MCQ
- Negative Making: 0.50 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
|4||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||25||50|
- Total Marks: 100 marks.
- Exam Nature: It is qualifying in nature and will be conducted to test the skills of the candidates related to the posts.
- Exam Duration: 60 Minutes (80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped or suffer from cerebral palsy).
- The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter / Application writing of approximately 150-200 words.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator(DEO):
- The duration of the Test will be 15 min.
- Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
Typing Test for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDCs and Court Clerks:
- The typing Test will be of qualifying in nature. It will be conducted in English or Hindi as per the choice of candidate in the application form.
- The typing speed of 35 words per minute for English and 30 words per minute for Hindi.
- The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes (30 min for Visually Handicapped candidates).
SSC CHSL 2021 Admit Card
SSC is going to conduct an SSC CHSL examination this year. The appearing applicants can download their admit cards from the official website of SSC that will be released 10 days before the examination. The applicants will have to bring their admit cards at the examination center, otherwise, they will not be eligible to write the examination.
SSC CHSL 2021 Result
The examination results for SSC CHSL will be declared very soon after the successful completion of the exam, and the appearing candidates can check their results from the official website of SSC. Candidates can check SSC CHSL Result on the official website.