LSAT 2022 Application Form has been released on 18th October 2021. Pearson VUE conducts Law School Admission Test India or LSAT India on behalf of Law School Admission Council (LSAC). It is a national-level law entrance examination conducted every year. This exam test a candidate’s verbal reasoning and reading skills proficiency. An eligible candidate can take admission in law courses offered by the universities of foreign countries like the United States, Canada, etc. Nearly 76 law colleges accept LSAT India Score. Important details about LSAT 2022 are given in the following article.
Updates- Application Released
LSAT Application Process has been started, Interested candidates, can apply online till 3rd December 2021. The exam will be held on 15th January 2022.
LSAT 2022: Important Dates- Announced
|Online Registration Starts
||18 October 2021
|Last Date to Online Registration
||03 December 2021
|Releasing of Admit Card
|LSAT India Exam Date
||15 January 2022
|Announcement of Results
||To be Updated
- BA LLB courses, candidates should have cleared 12th or equivalent examination with securing a minimum of 45% marks.
- LLB courses, students must have a bachelor’s degree in any subject with securing a minimum of 45% aggregate.
- LLM courses, candidates should have passed Three years (LLB) or five-year (BA LLB) exam with securing minimum of 45% marks.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
LSAT 2022 Application Fee
||Application fee amount
|Without LSAT India Handbook
|With LSAT India Handbook
- The application fee for LSAT can be paid through Debit Card or Credit Card.
- There is no fee concession for the reserved category
LSAT 2022 Important Details
- There are four sections comprised of approx (92- 100) multiple-choice questions.
- Candidates have to choose the correct response only.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct response.
- There will be no negative marking in this exam.
- There will be a section timing of 35 minutes for each section.
- The total time duration of the LSAT exam will be 2 hours 20 minutes.
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based mode).
||No. of Question
|1st Logical Reasoning
|2ns Logical Reasoning
||2 hours 20 minutes
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi (NCR), Jaipur, Lucknow
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi
- East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi
- West: Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur
LSAT 2022 Counseling
- There will be a counseling process for final admissions.
- Every college will have their own counseling procedure and fee.
- Candidates will attend the counseling of LSAT on the basis of percentile scores.
- The successfully cleared candidates of the examination will be called for counseling.
- Seats will be allotted to the students through the counseling process.
- Candidates must check the proper syllabus of the exam.
- The questions will be asked from 3 different sections having topics such as Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, and Reading Comprehension.
- Analytic Reasoning will measure the ability to understand a structure of relationships and to draw logical conclusions of that structure.
- Logical Reasoning will judge the ability to analyze, critically evaluate, and complete arguments.
- The Reading Comprehension section will measure the ability to read, with understanding and insight, examples of lengthy and complex materials.
- Candidates should prepare for the exam as per the syllabus and by solving earlier year’s questions and sample papers to familiarize themselves with the exam pattern and question weightage.
- The practice previous year questions should be in the given limited time by making a timetable and preparing accordingly.
- Candidates can also choose the best preparation books for exam preparation.
- And there’s no better alternative than “THE OFFICIAL LSAT—India HANDBOOK” for deep knowledge about LSAT patterns and a deeper level of preparation.