JEECUP 2022: Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh conducts the UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam. The exam is conducted every year to offer admission to eligible applicants in Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology, and other diploma programs at various Govt. & private polytechnic colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It is also known as Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (UP JEE). Admissions will be provided to various polytechnic institutions affiliated with the Board of Technical Education, U.P. JEECUP Application forms will be in the month of December. Read the following article to get complete details about JEECUP 2022 or the UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam.
Programs Offered through JEECUP 2022
- A: Diploma in Engineering & Technology
- B: Agriculture Engineering
- C: Fashion Design, Home Science, and Textile Design and Engineering.
- D: Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice, Library & Information Science.
- E: Diploma in Pharmacy.
- F: Post Graduate in Biotechnology
- G: Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
- H: Diploma in Hotel Management.
- I: Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- J: Post Diploma in Information Technology.
- Lateral Entry: Engineering and Technology Diploma Course
Check Here — यूपी पॉलिटेक्निक प्रवेश परीक्षा Details in Hindi
JEECUP 2022 Important Dates
|The online registration will be commenced from||1st week of January 2022|
|The last date for online registration is||2nd week of February 2022|
|The JEECUP 2022 admit card will be uploaded in||1st week of April 2022|
|Exam Date||last week of April 2022|
|JEECUP result will be out in||last week of May 2022|
|The JEECUP Counselling date||June 2022|
- The applicants should have cleared the 10th & 12th standards from any recognized board or university with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Out of the total seats available, 85% of seats will be reserved for applicants belonging to Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicants should have the domicile of Uttar Pradesh to apply for JEECUP 2022.
|A||Diploma in Engineering & Technology||10th passed/appeared with a minimum of 35% marks|
|B||Agriculture Engineering||10th passed/appeared with Agriculture subject in 12th.|
|C||Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering||10th passed/appeared with a minimum of 35% marks|
|D||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice and Library & Information Science.||12th passed/appeared (Hindi and English)|
|E||Diploma in Pharmacy.||10+2 Examination (Academic Stream) in science with 50% marks for Unreserved/OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST|
|F||Post Graduate in Biotechnology||B.Sc Passed/appeared with Biology, Chemistry/Biochemistry|
|G||Post Graduate Diploma Courses.||Graduate in any discipline|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management.||12th passed/appeared with 50% marks for GEN/OBC and 45% for SC/ST|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.||12th Science passed/ appeared and aggregate 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and mathematics subjects|
|J||Post Diploma in Information Technology.||Engineering diploma passed/ appeared from BTEUP affiliated institute|
JEECUP 2022 Application form
The applicants need to visit the official website of the council. The applicants will have to complete the 1st section of the application form by filling in personal, qualifications, contact details, etc. Once the 1st section is completed, the applicants will have to move ahead with the 2nd In this section, the applicants will have to upload the scanned images of their photographs & signatures. After completion of the 2nd section, the application fee of Rs. 300/- (for the general category) has to be paid to complete the application process. For SC/ST applicants Rs. 200 has to be paid. The application fee can be paid online (via credit/debit card/net banking) or offline (via challan) mode. After this, the applicants will have to submit the application forms. The applicants are advised to keep a duly filled application form for future reference.
- For Group A, E1 & E2: Pen and Paper (offline) mode
- For Group B to I & K1 to K8: Online Mode
- There will be 3 sections in the examination: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- A total of 100 questions of MCQ-type questions will be asked.
- There will be a penalty of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer.
|Number of Questions||100|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Mode of Exam||Pen & Paper Based (Offline)|
|Marking Scheme||4 Marks for each correct|
|Negative Marking||1 Marks deducted for each wrong|
Reservation of Seats
As per UP Government rules candidates belonging to certain categories as admitted to a seat reserved for them based on relaxed criteria
|OBC NCL (Other Backward Classes)||27%|
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||21%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||2%|
|PwD (Persons with Disability with 40% or more disability)||3%|
|Ward of Military Personnel||5%|
The cut-off marks will be released online by the council after the successful examination of JEECUP 2022. The applicants will have to score more than cut-off marks to qualify for the examination. The merit list will be declared for the applicants who have qualified for the examinations.
JEECUP 2022 Counselling
The applicants will get admission to numerous polytechnic colleges/institutes in Uttar Pradesh state based on the rank list. The successful applicants will be called to take part in counseling. The applicants can check the counseling schedule on the official website.
UP Polytechnic 2022: Important Points
- Before filling the application form candidate must read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully.
- Ineligible candidate forms will automatically be rejected.
- After successful registration, the application form will display on the screen.
- Enter the personal & qualifying details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images (photograph/signature) in the prescribed space.
- Remit the registration fee charges online or through offline mode.
- Application fee amounts to Rs-300/-(general) and Rs-200/-(ST/SC).
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the application form.
- A correction facility will be available by the authority.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the official website.
- Candidates can get their results from the official website by entering their roll number and date of birth.