AP DSC Result 2018: Steps to Download and Cut off
All the candidates who have appeared for AP DSC Exam 2018 are eagerly awaiting to get AP DSC Result 2018 along with merit list and cut off marks since the examination is completed. The candidates selection will be made based on their performance in written examination and personal interview. Aspirants can check their AP DSC Result 2018 Result by using their registration number online from DSC official website i.e. apdsc.cgg.gov.in The applications are required from eligible candidates to submit through online at www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in. Below is the article given having all the important information about AP DSC Result 2018 Important Dates, Result etc.
AP DSC Result 2018: Important Dates
|Written Exam Dates||23rd,24th & 26th March 2018|
|Answer key||9th April 2018|
|Final Key Paper after updation||30th April 2018|
|Issue of Merit List||5th May 2018|
|Release of Merit list||11th May 2018|
|Documents Verification Dates||14th May to 19th May 2018|
AP DSC Result 2018 Details
The Result will be announced for all category posts in online only. Candidate has to visit the website after announcement of result. The result will be declared in the month of May 2018. The examination authority will not send the score card for individually. The result shows the candidate Name, marks /Score roll number, exam center and other information. The candidate may get the result by entering the hall ticket number on the official website. Candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
- AP TET 2018 Complete Details
- AP TET 2018 Application Form
- AP TET 2018 Exam Pattern
- AP TET 2018 Admit Card
Steps to download AP DSC Result 2018
- Visit the official site and on home page go to “Result” section and hit the link.
- Various link will appear on your computer screen.
- Now select the appropriate link related to post and hit the link.
- Now “AP DSC Result 2018” page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Proceed if you have opted specified exam centers.
- Enter required information such as “Registration ID” and “Roll No”.
- Download it on your desktop and take print out.
- The Recruitment will be through a selection process consisting of Written Test.
- The total marks shall be 180 for SGTs and PETs.
- For all School Assistant (SA) posts total marks shall be 200 (Two hundred).
- Other criteria stipulated by the Government from time to time.
- It will be purely based on merit cum roaster system as per the existing provisions being adopted by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- District Selection Committee (DSC) will publish the merit list according to the roaster points system at district collectorate.
- According to the merit list, for recruit the vacancies as per choices candidate will be called for online counselling.
- As per guidelines the candidates secure minimum qualifying marks in AP DSC Exam 2018.
- As per guidelines the candidates need to secure below mentioned qualifying marks in category wise.
The cutoff criteria for different categories is given as
- General candidates : 60% marks.
- Backward class (BC) : 50% marks.
- ST/SC candidates : 40% marks.
Post and Vacancy Details
- Special Teacher posts: 860 Posts
- School Assistant (SA), Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT), Language Pandit (LP): 10,313 Posts
- Model School posts: 1197 Posts
- Selected candidates will get the pay scale as Rs.5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2600