IBSAT 2019: Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Pattern, Admit Card, Result, Cutoff
IBSAT 2019 organized by the authorized body called ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad every year. For granting admission in various PG level management courses including MBA/PGPM courses offered under several ICFAI business schools IBSAT 2019 is a University level entrance examination organized. The scores will be accepted by IBS campuses located in Gurgaon, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune and Dehradun. Most likely, the applications for the same will available from July 2018 and the IBSAT 2019 exam will be held in the month of December 2018. Aspiring candidates must apply for IBSAT 2019 as per scheduled date those who wish to pursue postgraduate courses from IBS institutes or institutes comes under ICFAI. Below is the article given having all the important information about IBSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card and Result etc
- IBS Ahmadabad
- IBS Bangalore
- IBS Dehradun
- IBS Gurgaon
- IBS Hyderabad
- IBS Jaipur
- IBS Kolkata
- IBS Mumbai
- IBS Pune
IBSAT 2019: Important Dates
Online Application form starts
1st July 2018
Online Application closes
12th December 2018
Slot Booking will commence from
1st week of July 2018
Downloading of admit card
After the slot booking
22nd & 23rd December 2018
Announcement of Result
1st week of January 2019
13th – 20th January 2019
The selection process for the MBA/ PGPM Program at IBS Hyderabad starts from
20 – 26th February 2019
The selection process for Ph.D. Program at IBS Hyderabad starts from
17th – 20th March 2019
IBSAT 2019 Application Form Details
The authority has been released the IBSAT application form 2019 from 1st July 2018. Interested applicants can apply for the exam after the release of official notification. Candidates are advised to read instructions carefully before starting application filling process. Check complete details about how to get registered for IBSAT 2019 below. The IBSAT 2019 application form will be available through online or offline mode. The offline application form can be obtained from the designated marketing offices of the IBS. For online application, candidates need to visit the official website of conducting body.
- The candidates must have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- The candidates must have completed graduation with minimum 50% marks, for MBA and PGPM programmes.
- The candidates must have studied in English medium. It is mandatory for the candidates who have not studied in the English medium to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score.
- The students who are in the final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates have to pay Rs 1800/- as application fee.
- The fee can be paid through debit/credit card and net banking or in cash.
- Candidates need to appear for IBSAT
- Candidates need to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds
- Past academic records are also considered
|Sections||Total Number of Questions|
|Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation||30|
|Time allotted||120 minutes|
|Question Types||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Marking Scheme||There is no negative marking|
- The Admit Card will be provided to students through online mode.
- Only those candidates who have successfully submitted their online application form will be able to get the admit card.
- Candidates can download the IBSAT hall ticket by entering their User ID and Password.
- It is mandatory to bring the admit card at the examination center on the day of the examination.
- The admit card will contain details like Name of the candidate, Test date, User ID / Registration Number, PWD status, etc.
- IBSAT answer key will be published within a week after the examination.
- The answer key will contain the correct answers to the questions asked in the IBSAT.
- Through answer key, candidates can have an idea about their performance in the examination.
- Students can get the answer key via online mode through the website.
- IBSAT scorecard will be made available via online mode through the website.
- Candidates can check the IBSAT Result in the second week of January 2019.
- Candidates can view their score through the login window on the official website.
- The authority may also intimate about the result to candidates individually.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the result for further use.
- Different college has different cut off marks.
- Scoring above cut-off marks is not only important, candidate past academic record, work experience also matters in providing admission.
- According to the candidate appearing UPCPMT marking scheme, the number of seats and difficulty level of the entrance exams the colleges can change the cut-off marks.
Factors determining the IBSAT Cut off
- Number of candidates’ appearing for IBSAT
- Number of candidates’ passing the IBSAT exam
- The difficulty level of the question paper
- Number of seats available
For Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation
Bar graphs & Column graphs, Logical Reasoning, Pie chart, Critical Reasoning, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency, Tables, Venn – diagram, Visual reasoning
For Quantitative Techniques
Algebra & Geometry, Profit & Loss, Quadratic and linear equation, LCM & HCF, Percentage, Arithmetic Progression, Co-ordinate Geometry, Permutation & Combination, Probability, Time, Speed & Distance
For Verbal Ability
Analogies, Incorrect words, Para Jumble, Comprehension of passage, Punctuation, Synonyms, and Antonyms, Replace the missing words, Contextual usage & English Usage, Sentence completion, Grammar & Idioms, etc.