AP ECET 2023: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur conducts a state level entrance exam called Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET). The exam is conducted for diploma holders of Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. AP ECET is managed on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. The admissions will be offered to the second year of B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Pharma courses in AICTE/PCI approved colleges/institutions located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Below is the article bearing the information about AP ECET 2023. Candidates are advised to read the article carefully before applying for the application.
AP ECET 2023 Important Dates
|Notification will be published on||3rd week of February 2023|
|Online application form starts from||4th week of February 2023|
|Online application form without late fee end on||4th week of March 2023|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||1st week of April 2023|
|Correction window||1st week of April 2023|
|Admit Card Availability||3rd week of April 2023|
|Exam Date||1st week of May 2023|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||1st week of May 2023|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||1st week of May 2023|
|Declaration of Final Key||2nd week of May 2023|
|Publication of Result||3rd week of May 2023|
|Releasing of rank card||4th week of May 2023|
|Counseling will start from||4th week of June 2023|
- The applying candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Applying candidates must belong to Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status laid down by the AP government.
- The Non-Indian origin candidates must fulfill the norms of the University.
- A Diploma in B.Tech/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh or any other with 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) is required to apply. Or
- Passed 3-years of B.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University in the state with 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category).
- Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course will be eligible for the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy degree.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
AP ECET 2023 Application Form
The AP ECET Application Form will be accepted through online mode only. Candidates can fill the application through the official website. Before applying for AP ECET 2023 check whether you are eligible and fulfill all criteria or not. Candidates have to upload the scanned passport size photograph (size should be of 30KB) and signature (20KB) in the prescribed format. Candidates should pay the application fee as described in the application brochure. The university will also offer the application form correction facility. The application form must be submitted before the last date.
- The application fee will be Rs. 500/- for all candidates.
- The fee can be paid at AP Online Centers in AP.
- The application fee can also be paid through the payment gateway (Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking).
- The written test will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- The exam will be asked in the English language only.
- The whole paper contains 200 objective-type questions.
- The question paper will be 200 marks for all courses.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- The duration will be 3 hours.
|All engineering branches||100|
For B.Sc Mathematics
The exam of AP ECET 2023 will be conducted at the following places: LB Nagar, Kurnool , Nandyal, Bobbili , Vizianagaram, Gudur , Kavali , Nellore, Rajam Srikakulam , Tekkali, Anantapur, Gooty , Hindupur, Chirala , Markapuram , Ongole, Bapatla Guntur , Narasaraopeta, Kadapa , Proddatur , Rajampeta, Kakinada , Rajahmundry , Amalapuram, Chittoor , Madanapalle , Puttur , Tirupati, Bhimavaram , Eluru , Narasapuram , Tadepalligudem, Anakapalli , Anandapuram, Gajuwaka , Visakhapatnam, Gudlavalleru , Kanchikacherla , Mylavaram , Vijayawada, Machilipatnam
AP ECET 2023 Counselling
Web-Based counselling will be conducted by the APSCHE. The authority organizes a web-based counseling process to provide admission in various programs. Candidates will be selected for counselling process on the basis of marks and rank obtained in the exam. Candidates have to verify their documents and fill the choices of stream/colleges in the Counseling. The qualified candidates have to attend the certificate verification. The seats will be allotted as per the marks obtained by the candidates.
Check Here: AP ECET Counselling Schedule
Documents required at the time of Counselling
- AP ECET Hall ticket
- AP ECET Rank card
- Diploma/Degree mark sheets
- Provisional Diploma/Degree mark sheets
- Proof of Date of birth (SSC or equivalent certificate)
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma/7th to Degree to B. Sc. Maths candidates
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/Degree.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Integrated Community Certificate
- The syllabus for B.Sc (Mathematics) will be of Mathematics, Communicative English & Analytical Ability.
- For the engineering course, the syllabus will contain the class 11th & 12th PCM subjects.
- The syllabus of the pharmacy course will contain topics such as Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, and Pharmacology.
AP ECET 2023: Important Points
- The notification regarding AP ECET will be available on the official website.
- No document has to be attached to the online application form.
- The fee can be submitted at AP Online Centres in AP and also through Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking.
- Other state candidates cannot apply for this exam.
- There is no age limit to apply in any of the courses.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
- The exam will be conducted online mode.
Check here official details: https://apecet.nic.in/