APGPCET 2022: Andhra Pradesh Residential Educational Institutions (APREI) conducts the AP Gurukula Patshala Common Entrance Test (APGPCET). Admissions to class V in all the APSWR related institutions will be provided through this entrance examination. APSWR related institutions are AP Tribal Welfare and AP residential educational institution, and MJPAP backward classes welfare residential institution. Candidates can log in to the official website to fill the application forms of APGPCET 2022. Candidates can get more details about APGPCET 2022 in the following article.
APGPCET 2022 Important Updates
APGPCET 2022 Application process is going to start soon possibly from the 4th week of February 2022. After the release of the official notice interested candidate can apply online.
APGPCET 2019 5th Class Result has declared – Check Here
APGPCET 2022: Important Dates
|Application Start Date||4th week of February 2022|
|Application End Date||4th week of March 2022|
|Download Hall Ticket||1st week of April 2022|
|Examination Date||2nd week of April 2022|
|Result||4th week of April 2022|
- The students are eligible to apply for admission in their native district only (the place where the student studied for a period of two years in Class 3rd & 4th in schools recognized by Govt. Of A.P. or native place).
- Candidates must be studying 4th class in a Government school or in a school recognized by Govt. Of A.P in the previous year of the admission.
- SC / ST students should have born between 31.09.2007 to 30.09.2011.
- BC / EBC and OC students should have born between 30.09.2009 to 30.09.2011.
- The parental income should not exceed Rs.1, 00,000/- per annum as per the latest income certificate issued by the competent authority.
Candidates can fill the application form of APGPCET 2022 on the official website on or before the last date. Fill the form carefully and on time. Once the hall ticket is generated no changes in the application form will be entertained. After the generation of the hall ticket, candidates have to apply for another application (for correcting any information in the form) with the correct information to generate the hall ticket. Mention the school in which he/she wants to take the admission i.e. APSWR / APTWR / APREIS / MJPAPBCWR. There is no registration fee while filling the application process.
- The maximum marks for the exam will be 50.
- The questions will be objective in nature.
- The exam will be held in 4 subjects i.e. English, Telugu, Mathematics and Environmental Sciences.
- The questions will be based on the state syllabus of class IV of the AP State government.
- The question paper will be available in English/Telugu/Urdu medium.
|Part||Subject||Number of question||Marks|
|D||Environmental Studies||10 for Science and Social each||10 for Science and Social each|
|Total||50 questions||50 marks|
Check Here: APGPCET Result
- The admission to class V will be given according to the merit obtained in APGPCET.
- District wise Merit List will be prepared separately for boys and girls.
- The seat will be allotted as per the merit and school opted by the student.
- The student may be opted for more than one school as per choice.
- The Convener/Co-coordinator has the right to reject the admission if the candidate is found ineligible or has provided the wrong information in the online application.
- If the same rank is secured by more than one candidate then priority will be given to the student of higher age then the student with higher marks in Maths then marks obtained in Environmental Science will be taken into consideration.