The notification for APOSS SSC Inter Admission is going to release soon on their official portal. Hence, all the students who want to pursue their academic study can apply online for the 10th and 12th standard admission under distance education from APOSS. APOSS stands for Andhra Pradesh Open School Society which is an open school distance education system. It is established by the government of AP to aid drop-out students to complete their school education. However, APOSS is functional for Andhra Pradesh only. Besides school drop-outs in Andhra Pradesh, APOSS is also for all those candidates who want to pursue distance education opting for various courses of general education, life enrichment, and vocational courses up to pre-degree level.
Hence, if you are also here for gathering information on APOSS SSC and Inter Admission 2023, read further for the latest update announced officially. Also, you can visit the official portal, i.e. https://apopenschool.ap.gov.in/.
APOSS SSC Inter Admission 2023: Important Dates
|The last date to apply online||1st week of January 2023|
|The last date to apply online with the last fee Rs. 500/-||3rd week of Febryary 2023|
APOSS SSC Inter Admission 2023
Besides students, APOSS SSC Intermediate admission is also suitable for working people. Because all the study material of the courses is provided in a self-learning mode. Hence, the working men and women who want to re-start their academic studies can also pursue education from self-paced learning via APOSS. However, for the doubt clarification of the registered candidates, APOSS also offers a 30-day contact program. But it will only be organized on either Sundays or other public holidays so that the candidates can visit the study centers in person and consult their subject counselors for any query.
Besides the Govt. of AP, the APOSS courses are approved by the Council of Boards of School Education(COBSE), MHRD, and Department of Personnel Training, Govt. of India. Therefore, candidates after completing their education from APOSS become eligible for higher education and employment anywhere in India.
The fee detail of APOSS SSC and Intermediate admission 2023 have been tabulated below:
|SSC Course||Registration Fee||Admission Fee|
|General Male||Rs. 100||Rs. 1300|
|Women/SC/ST/BC/Minorities/Ex-servicemen/ differently-abled persons||Rs. 200||Rs.900|
|Intermediate Course||Registration Fee||Admission Fee|
|General Male||Rs. 200||Rs. 1400|
|Women/SC/ST/BC/Minorities/Ex-servicemen/ differently-abled persons||Rs. 200||Rs. 1100|
- There is no requirement of any formal educational qualification for admission in class X in APOSS. However, if any student has some knowledge, then, he/she may produce a self-declaration regarding the same. Also, he/she can declare themself capable of studying in X standard.
- Besides this, if any of the registering students have already pursued some education from any school then a T.C/Record sheet would be required.
- Proof of residence is also required if the learners belong to other states/countries. So, it must be issued by the Tehsildar/ Competent Municipal Authority.
- Also, the applicant must be of 14 years as of 31 August.
- Lastly, the documents required for APOSS SSC admission involve:
- Transfer Certificate/Record sheet (with 2 attested Xerox copies) from the previous school attended.
- If the candidate had attended a Govt. school, then the T.C must be issued and signed by the Head of the Institution.
- Alternatively, for the private school, the TC must also be countersigned by the competent education authority of the Government, i.e., Dy.E.O/District Educational Officer.
- Otherwise, a birth certificate of the candidate issued by the Municipal Authority/District office of the registrar of births and deaths/Tehsildar concerned will do. (2 attested Xerox copies).
Note: The candidate must confirm his/her exact date of birth because it cannot be changed once the admission form is submitted. Also, if any candidate is found guilty by hiding his/her previous schooling information then their performance will be automatically canceled.
- The applicant of APOSS for class XII must be of 15 years of age as of 31st August of the year of registration.
- Thus, an original copy of the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination certificate must be submitted along with 2 attested xerox copies having proof of DOB.
- Also, the candidate must have completed SSC from a recognized board of education.
- Lastly, in the case of the candidates who have completed SSC from other states/countries, they must submit proof of residence in Telangana along with the application.
How to apply for APOSS SSC Inter Admission 2023
If the candidates fulfill all the eligibility criteria specified by the APOSS for SSC or Intermediate admission 2023, then they can apply online. Hence, the duly filled application form certified by the AI coordinator is registered online at the Mee Seva center via depositing the requisite fee.
Also, the applicants must submit the original copy of the application as well as the enclosures at the AI. Further, keep the duplicate copy of the application to Mee Seva for an online update. Lastly, preserve the admission receipt, copy of the online registered form Mee Seva for future references.
Seeking education from APOSS comes in handy for every candidate. Because after completing the academic education from APOSS SSC Inter admission 2023, candidates become eligible for higher studies as well as Central and State govt. jobs. Also, the working individuals in various private/government sectors can be considered for promotion. Besides these, if a general category candidate completes class XII from APOSS with 50% marks can also appear in DEECET. However, only 45% of marks are required by SC/ST/PHC candidates for DEECET.
Thus, all the dropouts and working professionals must take advantage of APOSS SSC Intermediate admission 2023 by enhancing their level of education. For further details on the same, visit the official web portal.