Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023: Andhra Pradesh Government has started an initiative for the welfare of financially weaker students in the form of an online portal known as Jnanabhumi. In this web portal, various departments of Govt. offer scholarship schemes for students of SC, ST, BC, Minorities, Kapu, EBC, and Differently-Abled communities annually. The Jnanabhumi portal is an effective way for the disbursement of post metric scholarships (PMS) and other scholarships to achieve the mission of providing equal educational opportunities for all.
Hence, a step-by-step guide has been prepared here for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023. So, if you are one of the aspirants who want to make the most out of the scholarships that will be available on Jnanabhumi in 2023 read further. Everything from Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023 registration, eligibility, etc. has been covered in detail.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Scholarship||Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Objective||Monthly Financial Funds|
|Beneficiaries||Students with a poor financial background|
Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023: Major Objectives for the Scheme
The four major objectives of scholarships offered at the Jnanabhumi portal are discussed below:
- To provide equal education opportunities for the students of Andhra Pradesh.
- To raise incentives on a monthly basis for poverty-stricken communities struggling for basic education.
- Jnanabhumi functions as a Central Nervous System of Education and Welfare Ecosystem covering the entire student life.
- To make the disbursal process of PMS and other scholarships in a flawless and transparent manner.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023: Types of Scholarships
|Scholarship Name||Provider Detail|
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Minorities/Kapu/EBC/Differently-Abled Students, Andhra Pradesh||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Disabled Students, Andhra Pradesh||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
Details of Scholarships on Jnanabhumi
1. Post-Matric Scholarship
The post-matric scholarship on the Jnanabhumi portal as the name suggests is for those students who are pursuing post-matriculation or post-secondary level of education. Further, the candidates of SC/ST/BC/Minorities/Kapu/Differently-Abled or EBC category can apply for this scholarship. Lastly, the disbursal of this scholarship is categorized as Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RTF) and Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (MTF).
2. Pre-Matric Scholarship
For the SC/ST and Disabled category students studying in class fifth to tenth, Andhra Pradesh Govt. releases Pre-matric scholarship on Jnanabhumi Portal. However, only those students who are studying in Government schools are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Besides this, the students of such schools which are run by local bodies such as Mandal, Zilla Parishad, and Municipalities can also apply.
3. YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme
This scholarship scheme is beneficial for the aspirants of civil services. Here, the applicants get financial aid in paying their coaching fees through YSR Vidynnathi Scheme. So, it is applicable for the candidates of SC, ST, EBC, BC, Minority, Kapu, and Brahmin communities.
4. Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme
Likewise, Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme is also for SC, ST, EBC, BC, Minority, Kapu, and Brahmin communities students. Financial support is provided as a grant for the continuation of education. However, the applicant must meet the eligibility criteria as described below in the next subhead.
1. Post Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Minorities/Kapu/EBC/Differently-Abled Students
- It is for the students who are studying in Government or private colleges affiliated with State universities/boards. So, if you are pursuing polytechnic, ITI, or other degree or above level courses, you are eligible for application.
- Also, the day scholars, students of College attached hostels, and department-attached hostels are equally eligible.
- Besides this, the family income of the applicant must be less than or equal to 2.50 lakhs per annum. Further, the landholding of the family must also be less than 10.00 acres of wet or 25.00 acres of dry.
- Alternatively, the total landholding of the applicant’s family including both the dry and wet of 25.00 acres is also considered eligible to get the scholarship.
- Further, no one in the applicant’s family must be a Govt. employee, pensioner, or income taxpayer. However, the sanitary workers are considered an exception.
- Moreover, the family of the applicant must own no property or less than 1500 Sft of build-up area in urban areas in order to get the scholarship.
- Lastly, there should be no four-wheeler vehicle in the name of any family member.
2. Pre-Matriculation Scholarship
- The students of SC, ST, BC, and Differently-abled communities are eligible for the pre-matric scholarship available on the Jnanabhumi portal.
- Further, SC/ST category students applying for this scholarship must be studying in Class 5th to 10th.
- However, for the BC community students, the scholarship is applicable if they are studying 9th and 10th standards.
- Also, they must be studying in schools run by the local bodies like Mandal, Zilla Parishad, and Municipalities (Govt. aided schools).
- Lastly, the family income of the applicant should be INR 2lakhs only.
3. Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme
Under this Jnanabhumi scholarship 2023, financial aid will be provided to the students of SC, ST, EBC, BC, Minority, Kapu, and Brahmin communities. Also, the annual income of the family must be less than 6 lakh INR. Thus, the selected candidates for the scholarship will be given a grant of Rs. 10 lakh to Rs. 15 lakh.
Detail of Rewards for Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023
|Pre-matric Scholarship||SC/ST Boys of classes V to VII will get Rs. 1000 while girls of the same category will get Rs. 1500.
Class IX & X day scholar students will get Rs. 1500 plus Rs. 750 book grants. Whereas, the hostellers will be given Rs.3500 plus Rs.1000 book grants.
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RTF)||Full fee reimbursement|
|Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (MTF)||Rs. 10000 will be granted to ITI students, Rs. 15000 for Polytechnic students, and above degree and courses students will be given Rs. 20000.|
List of Documents Required for the Jnanabhumi Scholarship
The applicant of the Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023 must have the specified documents while applying. So, the list of requisite documents is given below:
- Aadhar Card
- White ration card
- Income Certificate
- Caste/Community Certificate
- ID issued by Meeseva
- Previous Year Marksheet
- Bank Account Details
- Email address and Mobile no.
- Passport size photographs
Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023: Application Procedure
After gathering all the details of the Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2023, the aspirants can apply using the following guide:
1. Post-Matric Scholarship
- Visit the official website of the Jnanabhumi Scholarship.
- On the home page, click on the “Post Matric Scholarship” tab.
- Thereafter, the details of the scholarship will be displayed on the screen.
- Further, click on the “Click here to download the J-SAF form” button.
- As a result, the PDF of the application form will be displayed on the screen.
- So, download and print the application form. Alternatively, you can get the application form from the respective institution.
- Later, fill out the application form and attach the required documents.
- Thereafter, submit the signed application form to the college’s principal through the official portal only.
- All the details will be further verified by the principal.
- If the application gets approval, a confirmation SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Lastly, the applicant has to visit the Meeseva portal to provide the Aadhar number, Jnanabhumi application ID, and Biometric authentication.
- As a result, the scholarship will be finally transferred to account no. as soon as possible.
2. Pre-Matric Scholarship
- Visit the official portal of Jnanabhumi.
- Similarly, click on the “Pre-matric scholarship” button on the homepage.
- Further, click on apply online.
- It will also display the application form on the screen.
- Fill in the details in the form and upload the documents.
- Once all this is done, submit the online application form.
- Later, the concerned hostel welfare officer will verify the details and then confirm the application.
- Once the scholarship is confirmed, the district welfare officer will sanction the scholarship.
For further details, you can always visit the official website or use the following contact details as given below:
- Toll-Free Number- 08645274025
- PMU- 08645274029
- Email Id- [email protected]