Assam Agricultural University Application Form 2022: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
Assam Agricultural University Application Form 2022 will be available on the official website only through the online process. The Assam Agricultural University also know by its short name AAU is a state university having the headquarter in Jorhat, Assam (India). The university came into existence in 1969. The application form will be released in the Month of April 2022. Candidates must apply online by registering and logging on to the University’s website www.aau.ac.in. Candidates can get detailed information about Assam Agricultural University Application Form 2022 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
- College of Home Science, Jorhat
- College of Agriculture, Jorhat
- CharialiCollege of Fisheries Science, Raha
- College of Veterinary Science, Khanapara
- Biswanath College of Agriculture, Biswanath
- Lakhimpur College of Veterinary Science, Azad
Assam Agricultural University Application Form 2022 Dates
|Notification Releases on||April 2022|
|Online application form releases from||April 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||May 2022|
|Admit Cards Available on||May 2022|
|Assam Agricultural University Entrance Exams starts from||May 2022|
|Result announced on||June 2022|
Assam Agricultural University Application Form 2022
The admission notification and Assam Agricultural University Application Form 2022 are released by the Assam Agricultural University. Candidates will be required to check and fill Assam Agricultural University Application Form 2022 from the official admission link at www.aau.ac.in. students can get higher education in the Agricultural from this university. Submit the application form to this university within the prescribed time. The admission in the few several courses will be provided by the university entrance exam and the admission to several courses by its direct merit-based admission.
Steps to fill Assam Agricultural University Application Form 2022
- Download the Information Bulletin.
- Before filling up the Online Application form, read the bulletin carefully.
- Register for the Application form for any Degree Programme under the University.
- There are 3 steps in filling the Application Form as Register yourself, Pay the required Application Fee, and Fill in the Application Form online.
- Visit the official website of AAU Jorhat to fill Assam Agricultural University Application Form 2022.
- Now you need to click on apply online.
- Fill all the required details (educational and personal).
- Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
- Candidates can pay the required Application Fee using the downloaded Challan (available at www.aau.ac.in) at a nearby SBI branch/ or by using Payment Gateway
- For B.Sc. (Home Science): BCP/MCP/HScCP /AgCP with 45% marks in aggregate in 10+2 examination. (35% for SC/ST/DAC)
- For B.Sc. (Agri): BCP/AgCP with 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2 examination. (40% for SC/ST/DAC)
- For B.V.Sc. & A.H: BCPE with 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2 examination subject to clearance of VET. (40% for SC/ST/DAC)
- For B.F.Sc: BCP/AgCP with 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2 examination. (40% for SC/ST/DAC)
- For M.Sc: B.Sc from a relevant discipline with at least 50% aggregate scores.
- For Ph.D.: Post graduation in the related discipline or field from any recognized college or University.
|Persons with Disabilities(PWD)||3%|
- B.Sc Agriculture Admission 2022: Agriculture Entrance Exam
- B.Sc Horticulture Admission 2022 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Colleges
- There will be no change after the submission of the form.
- In the month of May admit cards will be provided.
- The authority will announce the result and cut-off marks after the entrance test.
- According to the seats available in the University Jorhat, the cut-off marks will be announced.
- On the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam and the seats available in the university, the student will be selected.
- No need to send other documents with the application form.
- The authority will call the shortlisted candidates for counseling or document verification after the final merit list.