BBDU Admission 2023: BBDU is founded by Akhilesh Das in Lucknow in the year 2010 which got its name on his father Babu Banarasi Das who was ex-Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh. The university provides excellence in teaching, learning, and research and develops the cream of the crop in all fields of education. Babu Banarasi Das University is deemed India’s premier academic and Research University. It has driven new ways of thinking since. Due to its excellent facilities, The University attracts students from all around the world. Get more details about BBDU Admission 2023 in the following article.
Courses provided through BBDU Admission 2023
||Master of Urban and Rural Planning
||Integrated MBA (BBA & MBA)
||Computer-aided design and manufacturing
||Computer Networking, Software Engineering
||Hydraulics and Water resources engineering
||Wireless communication and sensor networking
|Power system and control
||Optical communication, Internet, and wireless communication
BBDU Admission 2023: Important dates
|Releases the application form
||1st week of June 2023
|Last Date Of Registration
||2nd week of July 2023
|Date of Entrance Test & Interview
||3rd week of July 2023
|Declaration of the Result
||4th week of July 2023
|Last Date For Taking Admission
||1st week of August 2023
||4th week of August 2023
- B.Tech: 10+2 with a minimum of 50% in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry or Computer Science are eligible to apply.
- B.Com: 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks
- BBA: 12th class with a minimum of 55% marks with Mathematics/Business Mathematics as optional subjects
- BCA/ B. Arch/ B.Plan: Candidates pass 12th class with a minimum of 50% and Mathematics as an optional subject
- BHMCT: 10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate marks
- B.Sc.: 10+2 with minimum 60% aggregate and Mathematics/ Business Mathematics as the optional subject
- B.Pharm: Candidates must pass as10+2 with 50% having Physics, Chemistry and one of Biology, Mathematics, Computer Science or Biotechnology
- BDS: Pass the 10+2 with 50% having Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- BBA-LL.B/ BA-LL.B: 10+2 with 50% or more marks
- B.Ed: from UGC recognized university UG degree with a minimum of 50% marks
- B.P.Ed: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum 45% aggregate and having physical education as an optional subject
- B.A.: 10+2 with minimum 55% marks
- B.Tech: B.Tech/B.E in relevant field with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
- MBA: 50% marks for UG degree in any field with or more aggregate.
- MCA: Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics at any one of the 10+2 or bachelor’s levels.
- B.Arch/ Master of Urban and Rural Planning: B.Arch or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- B.Sc.: B.Sc. in Mathematics with a minimum of 50% marks
- B.Pharm: B.Pharm with a minimum of 50% marks
- MDS: BDS & UPCAT Dental MDS, or equivalent from the recognized institution
- LLM: Candidates with an LL.B degree are eligible to apply.
- B.P.Ed.: As per NCTE norms
- Integrated MBA (BBA & MBA): 10+2 with minimum 50% average marks
BBDU Admission 2023 Application form
Entitled Individuals can acquire admission in Babu Banarasi Das in the longing courses and for that purpose, candidates are required to submit the application form of BBDU Admission 2023 using online from the official website of the university. Candidates fill all the steps carefully and give in the application form in a respective method for the respective courses. Through an online portal Applicants have to submit the application fee via online mode. Need to present a scanned copy of the Photograph and signature. The candidate can go ahead with the payment. Candidates can last of comply with the online application and take a photocopy of the form.
BBDU Application Form
- UG Courses: Final selection will be performed based on students’ marks in the qualifying examination.
- PG Courses: Marks in the qualifying examination is the only criteria to secure admission to PG programs.
- Integrated Courses: Merit in Qualifying Examination.
- Multiple Type Questions (Objective Questions)
- The question paper will be allocated in the English medium.
- Candidates have a choice to select for each question or four choices are given and out of which you are required to select the right one. Forgiving more than one answer, the answer will not be valid
From the official website of the university, the result can download. By associating with the result section Candidates can go through the result. After the result, the mark sheet will distribute to all students for undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs. Candidates can opt for supplementary if they are in the need of qualifying marks in any subject. After some months of application, the result will declare.