Bihar Agricultural University Admission 2023 [BAU]: Bihar Agricultural University was established in 2010 and is approved by ICAR, UGC. It is a state university situated in Bhagalpur, Bihar. The university offers various courses at the UG level based on the score obtained in Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) or AIEE conducted by ICAR and also courses at the PG level based on entrance examination followed by academic performance. Bihar Agricultural University also offers a Ph.D. course at the Research level based on the score in the entrance test and academic performance. Check here for important information about Bihar Agricultural University Admission 2023 such as Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card and Result, etc are given in the article below.
- B.Tech.: Dairy Technology
- B.Sc.: Agriculture, Horticulture Science
- B.V.Sc & A.H.: Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- M.Sc.: Agricultural Statistics, Agriculture Horticulture, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Extension Education, Agricultural Entomology, Agronomy, Plant Pathology, Seed Science & Technology, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Horticulture – Fruit Production and Post-Harvest Technology, Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry
- M.V.Sc.: Veterinary Anatomy & Histology, Veterinary Animal Reproduction Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Veterinary Pathology, Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology, Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Microbiology, Veterinary Parasitology, Veterinary Public Health & Epidemiology, Animal Genetics & Breeding, Livestock Production & Management, Animal Nutrition
- Animal Genetics and Breeding, Horticulture, Agronomy, Animal Nutrition, Extension Education, Soil Science & Agriculture Chemistry, Veterinary Parasitology, Animal Reproduction Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Livestock Production & Management, Genetics & Plant Breeding
Bihar Agricultural University Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Online Application through University Website
||2nd week of May 2023
|Online Application last date
||last week of June 2023
|Downloading of Admit Card
|Date of Examination
|Publication of Result on University Website
|Date of Counseling
|Semester Start from
Bihar Agricultural University Application Form 2023
The university form will be available in only offline mode. The University will provide different application forms for different courses. In the month of April 2018, the application form will be available. Candidates will bring a photocopy of the application form. The candidate must keep all the information such as acknowledgment slip and fee payment Chalan and other certificates.
- UG Courses: 10+2 examination or equivalent in PCM or PCB from a recognized board
- PG Courses: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university with an aggregate of at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST Category candidates)
- Ph.D. Courses: Master’s degree or equivalent in relevant discipline from a recognized university with an aggregate of at least 70% marks (65% for SC/ ST Category candidates)
|Scheduled Castes (SC)
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)
|Persons with Disabilities(PWD)
- The application fee for the Master’s degree program is Rs. 500
- For SC/ ST Category candidates the fee is Rs. 250.
- The application fee for the Ph.D. program is Rs. 700.
- For SC/ ST Category candidates the fee is Rs. 350.
- UG Courses: BCECE 2023 or AIEE 2023 conducted by ICAR
- PG Courses: Entrance Test + Academic Performance in UG, Class 12, and Class 10
- Ph.D. Courses: Entrance Test + Academic Performance in PG and UG degree program
Documents required to be attached with the Application Form:
- Class 10 or equivalent Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Class 12 or Intermediate examination Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Bachelor’s degree Certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate and Transcript
- Master’s degree Certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate and Transcript
- One Self-addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of INR 27 for sending admit card along with a postcard for acknowledgment
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if any)
Bihar Agricultural University Admission 2023: Important Points
- The admission form will be in offline mode.
- There will be no change in the details after the submission of the form.
- There is no need to upload a soft copy of the minimum qualification/ reservation documents at the time of form filling.
- Send only the application form to the official address.
- Candidates can collect the form directly from the official website of the university.
1 thought on “Bihar Agricultural University Admission 2023-24 Entrance Exam Date, Forms”
I got 66% in msc(horticulture).I belongs to bihar with category obc.can I apply for phd because it shows that atleast 70% marks for phd .Please tell me sir I want to to phd sir please