KAU Application Form 2023: Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) will release soon KAU Application Form 2023 for eligible candidates for admission to UG, PG and doctoral courses under various streams. Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) was established in the year 1971 with the motive of providing excellence in Agricultural Education, Research and Extension for Sustainable Agricultural Development and Livelihood security of the farming community. It is the major and the foremost university of the Kerala state. A large number of students get enrolled in this university in different courses, every year. Candidates can get detailed information about KAU Application Form 2023 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
KAU Online Application Form 2023
- KAU Online Application link will be provided here.
KAU 2023 Important Dates
|Submission of online application||2nd week of February 2023|
|Last date for submission of application form||2nd week of March 2023|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of the application||1st week of April 2023|
|Publication of List of candidates eligible for GD& PI||2nd week of April 2023|
|Group Discussion and Personal Interview||3rd week of April 2023|
|Publication of Final Select List||Last week of April 2023|
|Counselling & Admission||Last week of April 2023|
|Date of Registration & Commencement of Classes||1st week of August 2023|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
KAU Application Form 2023 Details
The application form and prospectus for KAU Application Form 2023 can be downloaded from the official website. Candidate should register on the website to fill the application form by entering some basic details. Candidates will be allowed access and fill up the application form, after a successful registration. The online application will be applicable only if the University gets all the required documents within the specified time.
Steps to fill KAU Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website www.admissions.kau.in to fill the application form.
- Find the link which says KAU Application Form 2023.
- Register yourself and continue to fill the form.
- Fill all the required details correctly in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to take the print out of the application form.
- Send the printed hard copy of the application form and other important documents and applicable application fees to the official address.
- Candidates should send the required documents on or before the due date.
- The application fee for General Category candidates will be Rs. 750/-
- The application fee for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates will be Rs. 375/-
For B.Sc-M.Sc (Integrated) and B.Sc (Hons) Courses
- Passed Plus Two/Higher Secondary/ recognized equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks is required to be eligible (pass class for SC/ST candidates).
- The above examination should be passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Biotechnology in plus two levels may also be considered.
- Candidates should have studied Mathematics as a subject in the +2 level, for Climate Change Adaptation Course.
Check Here: University Admission Notification 2023
For PG Courses –
- M Sc. (Ag./ Hort.): Bachelor’s degree in the respective subject/ equivalent degree recognized by KAU with a required CGPA/percentage.
- M.Sc. (Forestry): A basic degree in Forestry/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ B.V.Sc. & A.H (for Wildlife Science only) or equivalent degree recognized by KAU with a required CGPA/percentage.
- M Sc. (Ag.Statistics): A degree in Agriculture or equivalent recognized by KAU. Or degree holders in B Sc. Mathematics/Statistics from a recognized University can also apply with a required CGPA/percentage.
- M.Sc. (C&B): B Sc. (Hons.) C& B degree of the KAU or an equivalent degree recognized by KAU with a required CGPA/percentage.
- M Sc. Home Science (FS&N): A bachelor’s degree in Home Science/Family and Community Science or B Sc. (Hons.) Ag. of KAU or equivalent with a required CGPA/percentage.
- M.Tech. (Ag. Engg.): A bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Engineering/Food Engineering or an equivalent degree recognized by KAU with a required CGPA/percentage.
- B.Tech (Food Engineering) graduates are eligible to apply only for the discipline of “Agricultural Processing and Food Engineering”.
For MBA Course
- Professional graduates of State Agricultural Universities/ Deemed Universities under ICAR system with a required CGPA/percentage.
- Graduates, including professional graduates from Indian/Foreign Universities, recognized by AICTE/UGC with a required CGPA/percentage.
- Candidates appearing for the final examination of the qualifying degree are also eligible to apply for the course.
- These candidates will secure their mark list and provisional certificate on or before the date of admission.
For Ph.D Programme –
- For Ph.D except in Home Science & Rural Marketing Management: Master’s Degree in the respective discipline /related discipline from the faculty concerned of KAU or a recognized equivalent qualification with a required CGPA/percentage.
- A basic degree in Agri./ Hort./Ag. Engg./ Forestry is essential for all courses except Home Science and Rural Marketing Management.
- For Home Science: M Sc. in Home Science with specialization in Food Science and Nutrition/M Sc. in Food Science and Nutrition recognized by KAU with a required CGPA/percentage.
- For Rural Marketing Management: Master’s Degree in the respective discipline /related discipline from the faculty concerned of KAU or recognized equivalent qualification or MBA (ABM) with a required CGPA/percentage.
- Faculty of Agriculture: B.Sc. (Hons) Ag., B.Sc. Hons (C&B), M.Sc. (Hort.), M.Sc. (FS & N), M.Sc. Ag Biotech and Ph.D., M.Sc. (Ag.), M.Sc. (Food Sci. & Nutrition.) and Ph.D., M.Sc. (Integrated) Biotechnology, M.Sc. (Integrated) Climate Change Adaptation, MBA in Agri-Business Management, M.Sc. (C&B), Ph.D., Ph.D. (Agriculture-various disciplines)
- Faculty of Agricultural Engineering & Technology: B.Tech, M.Tech
- Faculty of Forestry: B.Sc., M.Sc., PhD.