Bihar B.Ed CET 2021: This time Lalit Narayan Mithila University is going to organize Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Test. Candidates can get admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), Shiksha Shashtri program through this test across various Govt. & Govt. affiliated colleges and institutes of Bihar state. Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement before filling the form. Application forms are now available from 11th April 2021.
Bihar B.Ed Admission 2021 Updates
10 May 2021 Updated: बिहार B.Ed कॉमन एंट्रेंस टेस्ट के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन प्रक्रिया शुरू हो चुकी है, इच्छुक अभ्यार्थी 07 मई तक आवेदन कर सकते है। बिहार B.Ed कॉमन एंट्रेंस टेस्ट 30 मई को कंडक्ट होगा।
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Important Dates
|Notification||10 April 2021|
|Online Application Forms will available from||11 April 2021|
|Deadline for the submission of Application Form without fine||07 May 2021|
|Deadline for the submission of Application Form with fine||10 May 2021|
|Editing in Online Form and Last Date of Fee Payment||11 to 12 May 2021|
|Admit card will available from||25 May 2021|
|Entrance Test||30 May 2021|
|Date of Uploading Answer Key||01 June 2021|
|Date of Publication of Result||11 June 2021|
Bihar B.Ed CET 2021 Application Form
The applicants should fill the Bihar B.Ed Application Form before the last date. The online application form will be issued from the respected university. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. Candidates should fill all the mandatory details in the application form correctly and carefully. Send the duly filled application completed in all respects within the dates as given for the closing of applications either by hand at the respective university/ college offices or speed post at the address given for correspondence in the prospectus.
For Regular Education Mode
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) and/ or Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity. or
- Bachelor’s in Engineering/ Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are required.
- The reservation in seats and relaxation in the qualifying marks for SC/ST/ BC/EBC/WBC/Differently abled and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Government of Bihar. (5% relaxation in qualifying marks for appearing in selection test for reserved category.)
For Distance Education Mode
- To get the nomination in the B.Ed course through distance learning, candidates of unreserved category must have at least 50 percent and graduate from a recognized university with a minimum of 45 percent marks for reserved category candidates. (55 percent for undergraduate engineering graduates and 50 percent for the graduate degree in reserved engineering).
Bihar B.Ed 2021 Important Links
|B.Ed Prospectus||Get Here|
|Bihar B.Ed Online Application||Apply Here|
|Counselling Schedule||Get Here|
How to Apply
- Fill the application form in offline mode by visiting the respected university.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form correctly and carefully.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee as given below.
- Send the duly filled application completed in all respects within the dates as given for the closing of applications.
- Candidates can submit the application form either by hand at the respective university/ college offices or speed post at the address given for correspondence in the prospectus.
- Candidates have to pay Rs 1000/- as a necessary application fee.
- The application fee for OBC, PH, and Female Candidates will be Rs. 750/-
- The application fee for SC/ST Candidates will be Rs. 500/-
- Candidates can pay the fee by credit card/debit card or net banking payment gateway.
- The entrance examination will be a total of 120 marks.
- The OMR sheet will be provided in the examination.
- OMR sheet will be electronically examined.
- 15 marks for 15 questions related to general English computation.
- 15 marks for 15 questions in General Hindi
- 25 marks for logical and analytical reactions in 25 question
- 40 marks for 40 questions of General Awareness
- 25 marks for Teaching Learning Environment in 25 questions
- That there is no provision of negative marking for the wrong answer in the examination.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|General English Comprehension||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- The candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
Bihar B.Ed 2021 Selection Process
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in the entrance test.
- Selected candidates who qualify for the exam will be further invited for the Bihar b.ed counselling process according to scores of the Entrance Exam.
- Diploma certificate
- Photocopy of Bachelor Degree Certificate, 10th Mark sheet, and 12th Mark sheet
- Bihar B.Ed. Entrance Exam Result Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate