CAT Admit Card 2020: CAT Hall Ticket Download Here
CAT 2020 is generally conducted for admissions in the post graduate of management degree i.e. in MBA and is organized at the national level on rotational basis CAT Admit Card 2020 will be issued to the candidates in the month of October; 2020. The examination will be conducted via online mode (Computer Based mode) in the December month 2020. Only successfully registered candidates will be issued the CAT Admit card 2020.
|Issue of the Admit Card||October 2020|
|Examination Date||December 2020|
|Answer Key will be released||December 2020|
|Result Declaration||January 2019|
Admit Card Details
Admit card will be issued to the candidates in the month of December prior examination on the official site i.e. on Official website: www.iimcat.ac.in. Only eligible & successful filled application form candidates will be issued the CAT Admit card 2020. Candidates have to download the admit card from the official portal and have to take the print out of it and which is mandatory to carry on the examination date.
In case of any error of discrepancies, candidates can concern the authorized body. Don’t forget to carry your admit card on the examination date because the invigilator will not permit you to enter the examination hall without CAT Admit card 2020.
CAT Admit Card 2020: Contents
- Exam Venue
- Date & Timings
- Instructions to be followed during examination etc
How to Download CAT Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official portal i.e. on www.iimcat.ac.in
- Search the link of download CAT Admit card and hit on it.
- Enter the Registration ID & Password.
- CAT Admit card will display on the screen.
- Download it
- Take the print out and keep it safely.
CAT Exam Centers
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
CAT 2020 exams centres in 138 cities.
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Kurnool, Nellore, Tirupati, Vijayawada,Visakhapatnam|
|Bihar||Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Faridabad, Gurgaon, Palwal, Rohtak|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
|Kerala||Kochi, Kasaragod, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Thrissur, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|Maharashtra||Ahmednagar, Amravati, Aurangabad, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Solapur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar|
|Odisha||Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Ropar, Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karim Nagar, Khammam|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Namakkal, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelvelli|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Durgapur, Hooghly, Howrah, Kolkata, Siliguri|
- CAT Admit card will be released on the official site in the month of October, 2020.
- Candidates have to download it and take the print out of it for future reference.
- Admit card is the mandatory document which has to be carried along on the examination date.
- Without admit card, the examiner will not permit to appear for the examination.
- If the case of any discrepancies/errors in the CAT admits card 2020, candidates can contact the concerned authority under prescribed time period.
- Candidates were advised to check their details & instructions in the Admit card after downloading it.
- No electronic devices like: calculator, mobile phones, tabs etc will not be permitted in the examination.