CG PPT 2024: Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test is organized Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board to provide admission to the selected candidates in various Polytechnic Diploma courses (Engineering & Technology). CG PPT Application process starts from 3rd week of March. Interested candidates can submit Online Application before the last date. Fill the application form carefully as no correction will be allowed after submitting. Check here all the information about CG PPT 2024 such as application availability, eligibility criteria, exam date, pattern, result, etc.
CG PPT 2024 Important Updates
CG Pre Polytechnic application process will be started from 3rd week of March 2024. Check here CG PPT Application Form.
CG PPT 2024: Important Dates
|Online Application form starts from||3rd week of March 2024|
|Last date for registration||3rd week of April 2024|
|Admit card release||Last week of April 2024|
|Exam date||2nd week of May 2024|
|Result announcement||1st week of June 2024|
|Counselling Starts||Last week of June 2024|
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10th or equivalent exam with mathematics and science subjects from any recognized board with at least 35% marks.
- Subjects: Passed in mathematics and science separately.
- Nationality: Candidates having a domicile of Chhattisgarh can apply.
- Age: The maximum age is 30 years as on or before 1st July 2024.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
CG PPT 2024 Application Form
The CG PPT Application form will be started from the third week of March 2024 and will be provided in online mode. Candidates have to click on the submit button after filling the form completely to submit the details. After the successful submission of an application form, a registration Id will be generated. Candidates have to make the payment at the last step. At last, candidates are advised to take a print of the filled application form.
- The application fee is Rs.200/- for general candidates.
- OBC category candidates will be Rs.150/-.
- The fee will be Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates.
- The fee payment can be made through debit/credit card.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain multiple-choice questions with one correct answer.
- Subjects: The CG PPT syllabus will contain physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
- Duration: Candidates will get a total of three hours duration to solve the paper.
- No of Questions: There will be a total of 150 questions.
- Negative Marking: Candidates note down there will be no negative marking in this exam.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
CG PPT 2024 Admit Card
Admit Card can be downloaded through the official website of the authority. The admit card will be released from the last week of April 2024. The Admit Card will be accessible by entering the candidate registration ID or registration number. It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the examination center. Admit card contains the candidate’s personal details and exam details.
The Result will be available in the first week of June 2024. Candidates can see the result through the official website of the board. Preserve the result until the completion of the admission process. On the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination, there will be a merit list separately for all the categories.
CG PPT 2024 Counselling
CG PPT Counselling process will be an online process. The procedure will start from the last week of June 2024. On the basis of ranks secured by the candidates, candidates will attend the counselling. On the basis of their rank and choices filled by them, seats will be allotted to students. Check here CG PPT Counselling Procedure.
Documents Required for Counselling Process:
- CG PPT 2024 Score Card
- CG PPT 2024 Admit Card
- 10th class Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Two latest passport size photographs
- The CG PPT syllabus will comprise of the academic subjects.
- Questions will be from subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The syllabus will contain the topics and chapters of the 10th standard.
CG PPT 2024: Important Points
- The application form will be available from the third week of March 2024.
- The last date to submit the application form is the third week of April 2024.
- The application form will only be available in online mode.
- There is no need to send the application form.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card/debit card/net banking and also through e-challan.
- The application fee for the General category candidates is Rs. 200/-, for OBC candidates, it will be Rs. 150/- and candidates who belong to reserved categories such as SC/ST/PWD have to pay Rs. 100/-.
- There is no negative marking on the exam.
- For the exam pattern, candidates can go to the “Exam Pattern” section of our article.